Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Man, I already liked you, but I think you cribbed this directly from the inside of my brain :smart::cr7:
Especially the face sitting part, that’s the only reason I grew my mustache :pepedoffy:
It comes a time when fetishes are not fetishes anymore. It's just like WANNA TRY THIS? SURE LET'S GO.
When I was 14 I found Nami in bikinis interesting too... They will grow eventually (I fucking hope)

We'll be friends, Jew

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Zoro’s dream is so worthless that EVEN the land of Samurai had NOT a single character aspire to become world’s best swordsman Lol
The land of freaking Samurai Lol
I honestly don't get this. Even as a joke. Why should a dream be weighted by who else cares about it? The only person a dream should matter to is the dreamer. My dream is to have a career as a university professor. But my dream doesn't matter to the average person who doesn't know me.

There's even an entire arc about making someone's dream come true even when everyone else laughed at it. One of the most iconic moments in the entire series is about seeing your dream through no matter what.

This applies to everyone else's dream.

I forgot which movie it was but when I saw it, it confirmed for me that sanji is a pedo.
To defend that scene, he just said he wanted to see her become modern Nami. And the joke was that it was gross, and he got called out immediately. Sanji also said "Let Nami be sexy again" when beating that guy (even though it was th girl who turned Nami lame).
That said, the less said about it, the better.

The judgement of the people who put it in the movie is concerning.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Too many SJWs here. A lot of women hit a wall hard when they turn 24-25. There are older hotter women, but they’re the exception. Robin and Hancock def the exception.
SJW = Sexual Jew who is good at Women...yeah, this checks out. Anyway, if you’re older than 25 and you’re still trying and failing to bang 19 year olds or something, it’s not my fault if you don’t check out the other end of the spectrum :kayneshrug:

SJW = Sexual Jew who is good at Women...yeah, this checks out. Anyway, if you’re older than 25 and you’re still trying and failing to bang 19 year olds or something, it’s not my fault if you don’t check out the other end of the spectrum :kayneshrug:
Like I said there are hot older women, but on average younger women just look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.