Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going to be like in EL he will finish sanji vs queen first then move on to zoro vs king
Yeah we should be just about done moving all the pieces now, the last thing left is Zoro's match up. Still Sanji's match up usually are the 3rd last of all the SHs (right before Zoro and Luffy), and we still got like 6 other SHs match up, and there's still Yamato vs Kaidou with a potential Kaidou's flashback. So yeah 10 chapters more before we actually get to see Sanji vs Queen is not really far-fetched lol

Why would king have advanced COC? Weren’t y’all saying for months he was trash and wouldn’t have it? Katakuri had advanced observation so king most likely will have advanced armament
I wasn't apart of this forum but every since Kings name and hidden race was revealed I thought he would have Conquerors. I thought Zoro and King would fight and in that battle Zoro would awaken it. That was delayed with the kaido fight (where Zoro surprisingly awakened Conquerors) than we were introduced to advanced Conquerors so now I think if King and Zoro were to fight, he could learn Conquerors coating by observing King do it just like Luffy with kaido. Or maybe Zoro learns it in a different arc.

Bro
Sanji: "Stop crying idiot! You don’t remember how many times we saw the “miracles” happened?"

What miracles did they see exactly???????, for all I know whole One Piece Every SH was important, Oda is just entering asspull mode suddenly, seems he really wants to rush OP, Hope he just don't pull a Naruto and make Luffy the ultra Jesus of OP... He can send VOAT while being underwater and KOd for the 3rd time, Law crew can hear it... Oh god i just don't want Oda to start ruining OP at the end, the End is the most important thing in an anime, I'm really worried fr.
naruto was never the “ultimate jesus” dude was still fairly outclassed by obitoand madara

if you wanna talk about an ultinate jesus of a character then take natsu for example

This guy could be in his base from season one say “friendship” AND ONE SHOT THE FINAL SEASON’S VILLAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.