• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
SANJI

GOT CAPTURE TRYING TO BE A HERO - > WILL NOT BROKEN
SANJI GOT FREE BEATING AND REFUSES TO USE COA ON BLACK MARIA NOT TO HURT HER -> WILL NOT BROKEN
SANJI HEARD 9 RS LOST ABOUT TO DIE AND MOMO BEING CHASE AND ATTACKEd -> WILL NOT BROKEN
SANJI SEE THE THIRD STRONGEST STRAWHAT THIRD HIGHEST BOUNTY ( ZORO) WITH 30 BROKEN BONE -> WILL NOT BROKEN
SANJI HEAR THAT LUFFY WAS DEFEATED AND THREW OFF ISLAND -> WILL NOT BROKEN

-People are confused why Sanji hasn’t lost the will to fight

IF THIS IS NOT COC FORESHADOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
SANJI

SANJI GOT FREE BEATING AND REFUSES TO USE COA ON BLACK MARIA NOT TO HURT HER -> WILL NOT BROKEN
SANJI HEARD 9 RS LOST ABOUT TO DIE AND MOMO BEING CHASE AND ATTACKEd -> WILL NOT BROKEN
SANJI SEE THE THIRD STRONGEST STRAWHAT THIRD HIGHEST BOUNTY ( ZORO) WITH 30 BROKEN BONE -> WILL NOT BROKEN

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
Make a thread on it lol

Bro

naruto was never the “ultimate jesus” dude was still fairly outclassed by obitoand madara

if you wanna talk about an ultinate jesus of a character then take natsu for example

This guy could be in his base from season one say “friendship” AND ONE SHOT THE FINAL SEASON’S VILLAIN
I didn't want to say Natsu because I really hate and avoid fairy tail, Oda is going to make Luffy into that eventually, alot of people including myself started to hate Luffy, I'd rather have Sanji moments than Luffy saying cringe shit like that on repeat.

SANJI

:cheers:

SANJI

It's as plain & so clear even the blind can see it :cheers::neesama:

Status
Not open for further replies.