Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes aside, he could possibly be YC4 or at least high Tobiroppo level.
Not Judge Top 5 as KoL was saying LMAO, but still.

Man, please.
King and Queen were literally introduced together as more or less equals.
There isn't a single evidence that states King>Queen except for their names.
They are clearly close and that will be confirmed when King's bounty will be revealed.
They are the Kaku and Jabura of the new world.
Kaku was much stronger than Jabura lol

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Marco is too exhausted from the previous battle, I think he going to lose.
I mean King looking still clearn, while Marco could get a sneakattack from Pero in the next chapters.
Yeah Marco will either go to Kaido or be removed from the field by sneak attack or combos or something like that
Nekomamushi

Marco can leave the fight without being defeated. His role in this war is not set in stone. He's the wildcard. He stalls enemies and heals allies. He's not here to properly 1v1 King or Queen, that's the new gens role.
Okay, so what. Zoro gets healed and tells Marco that he would take on King? Zoro doesn't want to fight King, he only wants to fight Kaido:

Any time he spends fighting anyone else is just a waste of time:

Zoro fighting King unless he needs to seems weird to me. Marco going down will make Zoro need to fight King.

If Marco is still fine, Zoro will not be staying to fight King.

We don't know any of Weevils abilities and come on making it up to Wano is a joke at this point.
  • Weevil doesn't know that Marco went to Wano.
  • Weevil has no reason to show up on Wano.
  • Weevil has no way of making it up to Wano, let alone up to Onigashima.

Weevil showing up on Wano is about as reasonable as Mihawk showing up.

Nah, Nami made Luffy bleed more compare to Kaido many times, so again your logic is that Nami is stronger than Kaido with that. Don't be insecure cause it's shown to be like that. Sanji did damage to Queen, but it won't be easy fight of course with him or King.
gag between friendly characters don't matter for power scaling , BUT gags between enemy characters matter : example Zoro and Luffy 1 shotting mr5 and miss valentine, it was a gag but it was a combat feat as well

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Thats not the first nor is it going to be the last bet he loses about him abandoning his account if he loses. Dont he do that like every month?
:myman:
He gets on our nerver and dont honour his bets, but thats kinda part of the dude's charm, he is one of the best sanjistans to poke fun out of.
He also said he would admit that sanji is trash if sanji fought queen and i have a screenshot to prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.