Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming that Queen is being portrayed equally to King lacks consistent logical fundaments and constitutes more likely a delusional attempt to have him feature as good as King is.

Just my opinion.
I think they’re being portrayed as comparable. Oda has gone very far out of his way to constantly show them together. They’ve shared so many pages together that to me it seems obvious he wants us to associate them as a duo. They’re together every chance Oda gets. It would be weird if King wasn’t stronger but I think it’s meant to be close like Kaku & Jabra.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He literally has, since they very first appearence, King doesn't even has feats agains Yonko, he just kicked a boat, Sanji and Marco can do that
It never happened unless you think bickering makes them equals. Kicking boat isn't a great feat, but doing the same when a Yonko is on board makes it one hell of a feat. And of course Marco can do it too because he is equally strong.

He literally has, since they very first appearence, King doesn't even has feats agains Yonko, he just kicked a boat, Sanji and Marco can do that. Marco treated both equally, King was the first to engage on Marco cuz he is the second in command, King and Queen wont obey each other, they do whatever they want to, unless Kaido orders something.

Queen didn't got bothered enough to care about Marco lol
Queen was held by chopper dude, stop coping, Oda didn't reveal King's bounty and didn't treat him like trash for a reason.

It never happened unless you think bickering makes them equals. Kicking boat isn't a great feat, but doing the same when a Yonko is on board makes it one hell of a feat. And of course Marco can do it too because he is equally strong.
So Queen has even better feats, based on their portrayal they just trashtalk each other very often and they were placed side by side almost every single time they appeared in the manga.

Kicking a ship when it's in a vulnerable position from beneath, where BM couldn't do anything about it, puts King above Queen, the one who cracked BM's head? LOL
Yeah kicking a ship down > cracking a Yonkou's head lmao

He literally has, since they very first appearence, King doesn't even has feats agains Yonko, he just kicked a boat, Sanji and Marco can do that. Marco treated both equally, King was the first to engage on Marco cuz he is the second in command, King and Queen wont obey each other, they do whatever they want to, unless Kaido orders something.

Queen didn't got bothered enough to care about Marco lol
People go unhealthy lengths to hype zoro.

the guy is not even gonna be able to tell you how king is potrayed differently then queen

I think they’re being portrayed as comparable. Oda has gone very far out of his way to constantly show them together. They’ve shared so many pages together that to me it seems obvious he wants us to associate them as a duo. They’re together every chance Oda gets. It would be weird if King wasn’t stronger but I think it’s meant to be close like Kaku & Jabra.
At first it might happen that way, but I did personally notice several patterns which might look poorly significant but validated my stance in my opinion. For instance, how each single yonko crew seems to have a paradigm for second strongest and third crew strongest and the Beast Pirates remain the only consistently obscure factor. So odds wise, that alone can play a role. But also, the fact that it's Marco the one currently dealing with King, a man wielding definitely better portrayal than Sanji overall, not necessarily a validation since we don't know who will defeat who and how yet, still another intriguing point to look at.

Do you not remember brachio bomber?

actually the fact you mentioned that just proves there has never been a gap portrayed

At first it might happen that way, but I did personally notice several patterns which might look poorly significant but validated my stance in my opinion. For instance, how each single yonko crew seems to have a paradigm for second strongest and third crew strongest and the Beast Pirates remain the only consistently obscure factor. So odds wise, that alone can play a role. But also, the fact that it's Marco the one currently dealing with King, a man wielding definitely better portrayal than Sanji overall, not necessarily a validation since we don't know who will defeat who and how yet, still another intriguing point to look at.
I fill safe that King > Queen. King has gotten parallels to Marco both in their fight currently and they both kicked Big Mom’s ship off the waterfall. But Oda has still treated King & Queen as a pair constantly this arc. Compare how King & Queen are portrayed and always together to Kakakuri & Smoothie. I think Queen is way closer to King than Smoothie is to Katakuri right now.

Claiming that Queen is being portrayed equally to King lacks consistent logical fundaments and constitutes more likely a delusional attempt to have him feature as good as King is supposed to be.

Just my opinion.
How about showing where King was portrait above Queen instead of telling your biased Zorosucking opinion - since we apparently "lack consistent logical fundaments and constitute delusional attemps of making them look equal"?

Status
Not open for further replies.