Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
did for Yamato no going hybrid
No you did not. You presented random people she could fight. You did not present story reasons why she fights them.

Then we're in disagreement because i think that everything i mentioned in my previous post

supports the notion of a King and Queen that are a whole lot more comparable to eachother than they are to someone like JAck.

Also, there's not even all that much room to be significantly stronger than a Billion beri man like Jack, and at the same time that much weaker than a YC1.

Luffy certainly was not shown to be significantly stronger than Cracker, he even needed help to defeat him, before he got a chance to grow stronger and defeat Katakuri in the same arc.

As for King's bounty seeing how :

Former YC 1 Marco's bounty was confirmed to be under 1,5 bil even after he was the acknowledged leader of the Whitebeard Pirates during the time skip
YC 1 Katakuri had a 1,057 bil bounty
Luffy only got a 1,5 bil the moment when the world started to view him as a "Fifth Emperor"

It's very unlikely that his will match Luffy's 1,5 bil or surpass it.

My generous estimation would be around 1,4 bil for King, but i would not be surprised if it's something like 1,33 bil to further emphasize how close King and Queen are to each other, or somewhere between 1,3 and 1,4.
So if King's bounty is above 1.4B would you accept you're wrong?

If King's bounty is under 1.4B I'll be that much more amenable to your position.

Talking about Yamato vs Kaido. I can’t wait for a potential Luffy blocking Doffy from stomping Law moment. Nothing may ever top that as my favorite panel of the series.

I see this Kaido/Yamato fight as potentially Doffy/Law on a bigger scale. But Oda is gonna have to knock this flashback out of the park to match that one.
Yep. I think it's a near perfect analogue.

Analogy to Law is why I imagine the fight will evolve the way I think it does.

Yamato doesn't believe Luffy can beat Kaido:

What's going to make her change her mind?

Like she knows Luffy went to fight Kaido and she doesn't think he can win by himself.

Yamato growing up with Jack is still headcanon.

The fight is not happening.

Jimbe and Linlin do not have Yamato and Kaido's relationship. Jimbe has never said he wanted to fight Linlin.

And what will be the impetus for her to do so? What is going to make Yamato put her faith in Luffy?

She doesn't believe that Luffy can win against her father, and Luffy proved her right. She isn't going to stop fighting Kaido randomly. She isn't fighting Kaido for Luffy.
Nami didn’t believe Luffy could beat Arlong until she ran out of options

Robin didn’t believe Luffy could beat CP9.

We’re following the script and once Yamato sees Luffy return, surviving this one on one with Kaido and still believing he can win they’ll come around.

I had a fun though about how King and Queen used to be rival captains who duked it out in the New World. They had one of those multi day duels and King wears a mask because Queen fucked up his face, while Queen has the modified arm because King fucked up his original one.

However before they could end their fight Kaido dropped on them and kicked both of their asses. They tried to challenge KAido many times after that but each time they suffered an overwhelming defeat, so they became Kaido's first followers that chose to put themselves under him because of his incredible strength :super:
I think they both were on punk hazard and together broke Kaido out after Vegapunks experiments and together the three went on a killing spree escaping from the facility.

Do not forget same case has been for Vivi. Exactly will be same
Well she chose to lead her country over being a pirate. I think Yamato will presumably take a different road and leave the lead to someone else if possible, as setting off for a journey could prove a very efficient way for her to attempt to get past her turbulent events regarding what happened on Wano all these decades, similar as what it happened with Franky, partially. But Oda shall prove the ultimate judge of course. Who would take that lead? Well it depends. A new Shogun perhaps.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
What feats bruh? Failing to beat Chopper? Base King is taking stronger attacks than Zoan Queen from Marco and was still unfazed. He was the one who damaged Marco and is the primary reason why Marco is exhausted.

King is faster.
Has better offensive power.
Has better endurance.
Has better bounty
Better position in the crew.

Queen and King are not comparable in anything besides their ability to insult each other.
Faster? I also think so. One is a brachiosaurus, the other a flying dude.
Better offensive power? Until chapter 1015, this is headcanon.
Better endurance? Until chapter 1015, this is headcanon.
Has better bounty? His bounty wasn't even shown so far. Also headcanon.
Better position in the crew? Him, Queen and Jack have THE SAME position. Allstar. There's no distinction between their ranks. Headcanon.

King CAN have better offensive power.
King CAN have higher bounty, etc.
But AT THIS POINT, NONE of this was shown.
Or are you gonna post the panel with King's bounty?
Or is making Sanji a little bruised >>>>> Knocking Big Mom out?
lol.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I see Yamato more like Kyros and Rebecca. (Tritagonist of the arc)

If we have a law in terms of narrative importance it’s Momo. (Deuteragonist of the arc)
Yamato's relationship with Kaido is a near perfect analogue of Law's relationship with Doflamingo.

Kyros/Rebecca did not have the same relationship with Doffy that Yamato does with Kaido.

I like how if Zoro does fight King, it will be a complete opposite of Enes Lobby. Zoro met up with both Kaku and Jabra, even fought them both for awhile, and Sanji was like "hey I just met you, but this is crazy, so here's my number, so fight me maybe" to Jabra. And now it's Zoro's turn with King, whearas Sanji met and fought both King and Queen.
enies lobby: Ussop as weapon
here: Zoro as Yoru

If Oda goes for a repeat of that then the battle would benefit from a moment where Yamato looks like she’s actually won. The most gut wrenching part of that Law and Doffy fight was that for a brief second Law looked like he did it. Oda did the same thing with Wyper and Enel. Idk if Oda is going to let Yamato go that far though, because Kaido is a different beast lol. But based on past situations like this it’s worth considering.

No you did not. You presented random people she could fight. You did not present story reasons why she fights them.

So if King's bounty is above 1.4B would you accept you're wrong?

If King's bounty is under 1.4B I'll be that much more amenable to your position.

If King has a bounty that's 100 mil higher than Queen, while Queen has a bounty that's 320 mil higher than Jack, i would be wrong ? :sus:

If King's bounty is exactly 1.4 bil, it would be just a 80 mil difference between him and Queen.

Yamato's relationship with Kaido is a near perfect analogue of Law's relationship with Doflamingo.

Kyros/Rebecca did not have the same relationship with Doffy that Yamato does with Kaido.
Law wasn’t Doffys prisoner. He escaped doffy as a child when doffy killed the closest thing he had to family. - Momo

Luffy made a deal with Law to take down Doflamingo and that’s why he was there - Luffy made a deal with Momo to take down Kaido and that’s why he’s on onigashima.

Not saying you’re wrong but what’s the similarity between Yamato and Law?

Status
Not open for further replies.