Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when some people thought Chopper had a chance against Queen? My man Queen wasn't taking Chopper seriously, and was just simply playing along.:funky:
He was fighting Queen and have been sneaked attacked by Perospero, even Marco was worried receiving that arrows.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe one of the most predictable chapters of all time. A lot of hype when I actually wanted to see a longer span of despair and hopelessness.

As it stands now, the alliance will win - all things considered - pretty comfortably, and that's just wasted potential. Sure, a few deaths of the Scabbards would sour that victory, but not enough imo.
But I don't want to let my hopes and expectations ruin a chapter completely. It is decent and entertaining nonetheless.
Who you wanted to dead actually? Luffy? Zoro? Momo?

Does it matter?
He ganged up on 2 people, no honor in that
At least Sanji never pretended he has bushido or honor with his fight
I respect that more than pretending then be hypocrite lol
do you even realize what you're saying? sanji the self proclaimed gentleman always delivers lackluster fights, and compromising himself and his crews safety due to his supposed code of chivalry.
zoro never attacked an enemy that's not aware of his presence, the deference in numbers doesn't undermine zoro's or the other four's honor, as long as kaido and big mom were fine with it and knew who their opponents were.
luffy had to depend on others on multiple occasions, that doesn't mean he abandoned his honor.

sanji should be grouped with the likes of flampe, from the way he just butts in people's fights without notice or invitation, surprising opponents with cheap shots.

Sanji, the GOAT..!!
  1. carried Zoro to Chopper while fending off countless gifters.
  2. keeping up the morale of Live Floor as well as saving their lives.
  3. using 1.32 bil worth pirate as a toy.
  4. knocking out Perospero without even trying.
One Piece, a series about strong will where even the will of clouds get carried on. lol:milaugh:
Kinemon deserved better. If not his reunion with his wife, he still needed some big send off.:josad:
I really hope we don't cut back to other teams next week. We need a fight between Yamato Oden and Kaido.

This fodder right here knows better than 90% of the sanji fanbase.
:goyea:

Great chapter overhaul, the sanjifanbase getting one of their biggest L in this arc is just an extra.
:suresure:
"Sanji vs King" imagine thinking that would be happening.
Im a not a Sanjifan, but you guys are desilusional, i remember guys like you saiyng that he was fighting P1, this is a L for guys like you too.

Wtf Zeus is alive?!
Queen's body anatomy is weird as fuck
He can even change his teeth instantly, I mean holy crap, he's even better than those pacifistas
Still no King
I just hope Jack's fight is not off paneled

Last edited:

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Honestly I found this chapter pretty fire. Beforehand I was hoping for a crazy reveal for someone saving Luffy and was kinda disappointed to hear about Law's submarine, but since the voice of all things seems to be getting expanded upon I actually got pretty hyped. I'm also liking oda's ruthlessness, it really finally shows how unforgiving combat can be among pirates, since characters barely ever die in this show. And the fact that even Law is now showing a straw hat level of trust in Luffy was amazing to me. Btw I'm new to this forum, and I like both Zoro and Sanji and am not afraid to shit on anyone that shits on either one of them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.