Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah a great name like Real or Juventus

Sanji in the Cruyff team could have been great

A perfect fit for Cruyff playing style.
Post automatically merged:

SH's are the GSW when they reversed sweeped the Cavaliers.
Curry is Luffy. MVP and all, just doing his stuff.
Zoro is Klay, picking up and doing points when Curry was not on his best. Clutch player.
Sanji? Sanji is Iguodala keeping Lebron James from scoring his usual 30 points every fucking game, completely shutting him off and doing clutch plays to secure the win. The real MVP in the end.
There, now it's a basketball thread.
Sanji or Usopp is more of Curry than Luffy to me. At the other hand Luffy is Iguodala who's main job is to keep the main opponent/villain at bay LoL

Love the energy, Sanji vs King will never die until we see King's matchup!

Not sure if Marco is unaffected by fire but we haven't seen why King is called The Wildfire. It should be some mass murdering attack and if fire does burn Marco, I doubt his remaining stamina/phoenix healing can keep up.

While everyone is getting burned on the Live Floor, here comes Sanji lighting his cig and walking towards King.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Not happening.
I just accepted that Onigashima was bad and was hoping for at least a cool fight from Sanji vs King.
There's was a point that I was hyped even at the prospect of Sanji vs Jack.
But there's just too much running around accomplishing nothing from all sorts of characters, that I just can't enjoy.
Oda sucks ass at positioning the characters in a way that their clash feel natural.
"Ok...I have to stall Sanji until he fights a Calamity at some point. But Roof Piece is happening and I dont want his fight to take that long. I KNOW! Califa 2.0. Ok, he's free, but he wants to go to the roof and I want only the supernovas there...I KNOW, he hears that people are targetting the scabbards! Oh...but I want to spread the scabbards around and I dont want Sanji fighting Jack...I KNOW, he hears that people are targetting Momo. So now I have this excuse of him choosing some direction that I won't reveal which, and make him disappear for some chapters. Ok, back to Sanji finally, now I need him to not go for Momo, because I want Kinemon fighting Kanjuro alone. I KNOW! make kawamatsu say that Kinemon is heading there already, so Sanji doesn't need to go. Now I need to make Sanji go to the Live Floor. I KNOW! make Zoro randomly tell him to go to the Live Floor and help over there. There! Sanji finally has his matchup! I am so genius for thinking in all of this useless development! Good job, me!"
All of this makes it kinda hard to me enjoy this fight. :kayneshrug:

Not happening.
I just accepted that Onigashima was bad and was hoping for at least a cool fight from Sanji vs King.
But there's just too much running around accomplishing nothing from all sorts of characters, that I just can't enjoy.
Oda sucks ass at positioning the characters in a way that their clash feel natural.
"Ok...I have to stall Sanji until he fights a Calamity at some point. But Roof Piece is happening and I dont want his fight to take that long. I KNOW! Califa 2.0. Ok, he's free, but he wants to go to the roof and I want only the supernovas there...I KNOW, he hears that people are targetting the scabbards! Oh...but I want to spread the scabbards around and I dont want Sanji fighting Jack...I KNOW, he hears that people are targetting Momo. So now I have this excuse of him choosing some direction that I won't reveal which, and make him disappear for some chapters. Ok, back to Sanji finally, now I need him to not go for Momo, because I want Kinemon fighting Kanjuro alone. I KNOW! make kawamatsu say that Kinemon is heading there already, so Sanji doesn't need to go. Now I need to make Sanji go to the Live Floor. I KNOW! make Zoro randomly tell him to go to the Live Floor and help over there. There! Sanji finally has his matchup! I am so genius for thinking in all of this useless development! Good job, me!"
Oda's writing was ass.
Forcefully stalling Sanji for multiple chapter, just to lead him back to the live floor for an obvious and predictable result.

Doggo

Oda's writing was ass.
Forcefully stalling Sanji for multiple chapter, just to lead him back to the live floor for an obvious and predictable result.
What also bothers me is that, if Sanji was at the Live Floor, we would have had something incredible, like: Marco could have sent both Sanji and Zoro to the roof, or Sanji could have been the one catapulting Zoro there and stayed behind to tag team king and queen with Marco from the start.
BUT IT WOULD BE BAD FOR THE "TENSION" ON THE VIRUS THING.
:seriously:

Not happening.
I'll wait and see.
Oda hyped up the SN on the roof higher than what people thought plus Marco got hyped for thrashing two YC around.
We're going to get Sanji hype soon.

What also bothers me is that, if Sanji was at the Live Floor, we would have had something incredible, like: Marco could have sent both Sanji and Zoro to the roof, or Sanji could have been the one catapulting Zoro there and stayed behind to tag team king and queen with Marco from the start.
BUT IT WOULD BE BAD FOR THE "TENSION" ON THE VIRUS THING.
:seriously:
The Onigashima raid has been a mess so far, and not the beautiful kind. Characters sometimes seem to teleport from one location to the next while others seems to be stuck running in the mud in the same location for unreasoanble period of time, and let's not forget about all the fake deaths and tension happening all over the place. The raid feels like filler arc most of the time to me. Right now I don't even care about the enevitable incoming flashback info dum about Kaido's backstory and just want the fights to start and be over with it.

Doggo

The Onigashima raid has been a mess so far, and not the beautiful kind. Characters sometimes seem to teleport from one location to the next while others seems to be stuck running in the mud in the same location for unreasoanble period of time, and let's not forget about all the fake deaths and tension happening all over the place. The raid feels like filler arc most of the time to me. Right now I don't even care about the enevitable incoming flashback info dum about Kaido's backstory and just want the fights to start and be over with it.
Onigashima is giving me some major flashbacks from the last seasons of Game of Thrones.
I'm probably taking a break from One Piece for a few months depending on the next chapter. Reading it in one go will make it easier to me.

Onigashima is giving me some major flashbacks from the last seasons of Game of Thrones.
I'm probably taking a break from One Piece for a few months depending on the next chapter. Reading it in one go will make it easier to me.
Nah, nothing is as bad as GoT's last season, that shit was down right horrendos. I agree however that the raid might be better read in one go rather than in a week to week basis.

Base Sanji > King, Queen, Jack, Jimbei, Killer, Hawkins, Drake, Apoo, MP Chopper, General Franky, & Rooftop Zoro
:stealthblack:
Seem like Base Sanji defeat Zoan Xdrake in Anime make more sense now.

Ok, back to Sanji finally, now I need him to not go for Momo, because I want Kinemon fighting Kanjuro alone. I KNOW! make kawamatsu say that Kinemon is heading there already, so Sanji doesn't need to go. Now I need to make Sanji go to the Live Floor. I KNOW! make Zoro randomly tell him to go to the Live Floor and help over there. There! Sanji finally has his matchup! I am so genius for thinking in all of this useless development! Good job, me!"
All of this makes it kinda hard to me enjoy this fight.
You very disappointed are you until you decide to take a break?
Couldn't agree more what you saying, I means why Oda using Perospero to attack the ally and Chopper instead of not doing it to Marco is not making sense at all. Just imagine Perospero sneak attack Marco and Marco was injured, King use that opportunity to finish Marco but Sanji come right on time to save Marco from King. Kick King like how Sanji kick Queen here to repay back what King did earlier to him, wouldn't it make more sense for Perospero to be there at LiveFloor instead of now he only attack the fodders and ended as a fodders until Neko arrived and finished him. This is exactly what scenario you're thinking at right, Doggo?

But it all shattered in just One Chapter by Oda. Not sure what will happen next but I lose hope on Oda, kind of lol. Like you, I might also take a break from OP probably until Sanji clashed with King animated lol, actually I'm taking a break, stop reading manga and focus more on Anime from now on.

Congrats to all Sanji vs Queen stan!!!!
DARKWITCH, RAYANOO, KURO ASHI, PRINCELEY also MISSY (Sanji vs Calamaties stan). You people deserved it.
:cheers:

Good run Sanji vs King stan.
I'm one of them, gotta admit even though I'm really happy Sanji leading the Live Floor now fighting the Main Antagonist of Live Floor, Queen, really hope Oda won't do dirty to Sanji anymore, and let's him solo Calamaties, show to us ALL OUT SANJI we have been waiting for. That's all matters.
Gracias everyone!!!
:stealthblack:

So this chapter (1015) show thats we will get Sanji vs Queen..

What we might get from Sanji vs Queen is;
1. Pros; 😱
> A little flashback story from Queen side. (interaction between him and Judge and why he hate Judge)
> Sanji awakening his lineage factor.
> Sanji get black flame (combine his fire with his CoA)

2. Cons; 🥺
> Fast vs Slow (i guess... unless Queen become slim 🤣)
> no CoO use in this battle.
> no Aerial battle (unless Queen has Jetpack but will not be better as Sanji and King clash.. and Queen's neck LOL)

However, there are still chance to get Sanji vs King as what you guys just said.. but i do hope you guys set your expectations low since we know how Oda writing skills.. so you guys won't get disappointed..

Last edited: