Considering that:

- Zoro left the roof

- Has exclaimed leaving Kaido to Luffy multiple times

- Sanji fighting Queen

- Sanji telling Chopper to heal him so he can help with the fighting

I'm not sure where the idea about him fighting Kaido again is coming from. It's like how Marco was fighting King and Queen and people assumed he would fight both permanently. Then all of a sudden he wasn't fighting Queen while Chopper was. Now Sanji is fighting Queen.

Don't assume Marco, a non-strawhat or even a
remotely important secondary character, will fight or receive the same focus as the main characters.

I ain't in denial, I'm being realistic about how the story generally works. Zoro isn't taking Luffy's glory. Yamato isn't taking it either. The last chapter with Momo announcing Luffy defeating Kaido should have been a reality check for you.

Yet "I'm" in denial lol

I was patient enough to wait for the story to prove my views on Sanji's fight, and I'll be just as patient for Zoro's, but I must day I find this "Zoro fighting Kaido again" even more ridiculous than Chrono trying to logic his way to denying Sanji vs Queen.

Like read the fucking text on the page guys. It's painfully obvious to see where the story is going in terms of Luffy's 2 strongest crew members.

Like last I was told was by several of you that Chopper wouldn't be around to heal Zoro to fight King or thst Hiyori would magically come around and remove Zoro from the performance floor. Now look where we are
I agree that Zoro is fighting King. Though, also acknowledging the buildup/evidence for Zoro having another interaction with Kaido (particularly ZKK, which has been presented, explored in depth and well explained even by some members of this forum) would be nice.

Last edited:
I agree that Zoro is fighting King. Though, also acknowledging the buildup/evidence for Zoro having another interaction with Kaido (particularly ZKK, which has been presented, fully explored and well explained even by some members of this forum) would help as well.
Which is fine, I actually avoid that discussion because it is a decent parallel theory with Ryuuma that "may" have some merit. It's something that I have no basis to tell people "no" to, other than me just not believing in it personally.

What I'm more talking about is less the event of "ZKK" and more that Zoro's main fight is supposed to be with him over where he actually is or what has transpired the last several chapters.

Unlike how Law or Kid have had intent to stop or fight Big Mom, Zoro has made zero exclamations to "stop" Kaido, which is what Yamato is already doing. There is way more supporting him being on the performance floor to help out there than anywhere else.