Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Oda's announcement about Shanks in 2021 just made me realize:

- we all know very well that Wano arc will not end this year,
- There is probably no chance that Shanks will show up in Wano,
- The only chance we have to see him, is probably chapters between acts (such as 925, 956, 957).

This confirms the structure of the 5 acts ???

:memehm::sus:
Apologies in advance, but allow me to make this even worse now:

https://www.opfanpage.com/2019/12/2...oing-to-be-grim-for-sabo-shirahoshi-and-vivi/

The Wano Kuni arc is finally moving towards its climax as well!! I’ve been looking forwards to drawing Wano Kuni a lot, so I’m psyched! And once it’s over, things are going to be grim. Sabo will…!! Vivi will…!! Hancock will…!! AAAAAAAA…!!!

2 years ago.....

:josad::shame::pepemy:

You all keep talking about Zoro hawkins killer kidd luffy and law but everyone ignores the strongest being in one piece.
Urouge!:madmonk:
Glad to see more believers! The very man, myth and legend who make Kaido jump off a sky island and solo'd a Sweet Commander!

:kata::cheers::steef::finally:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Apologies in advance, but allow me to make this even worse now:

https://www.opfanpage.com/2019/12/2...oing-to-be-grim-for-sabo-shirahoshi-and-vivi/

The Wano Kuni arc is finally moving towards its climax as well!! I’ve been looking forwards to drawing Wano Kuni a lot, so I’m psyched! And once it’s over, things are going to be grim. Sabo will…!! Vivi will…!! Hancock will…!! AAAAAAAA…!!!

2 years ago.....

:josad::shame::pepemy:

Glad to see more believers! The very man, myth and legend who make Kaido jump off a sky island and solo'd a Sweet Commander!

:kata::cheers::steef::finally:

The man's hobby is love making, that's the legend mad monk for ya.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Facts - I need a rework of the last scene from 1015 with Luffy and Dragon instead of Yamato and Kaido.

anyone please :neesama::milaugh::shocking:
1000+ chapters and the MC is still yet to have a proper convo with his father. A bloody sword has more panels than Luffy & Dragon's interaction. While we are it, I need a word with Luffy's mum too, I swr the SH's really do have the scummiest parents except maybe Nami.
Post automatically merged:

Shout out to Sanji, Usopp and Nami's Mom. Nothing but queens:akaman:

1000+ chapters and the MC is still yet to have a proper convo with his father. A bloody sword has more panels than Luffy & Dragon's interaction. While we are it, I need a word with Luffy's mum too, I swr the SH's really do have the scummiest parents except maybe Nami.
Post automatically merged:

Shout out to Sanji, Usopp and Nami's Mom. Nothing but queens:akaman:
Nami's mom ain't revealed :king:

Status
Not open for further replies.