Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy again attributes things to kidd which he stated to the group. Law luffy and killer where the only ones shown to do so on panel. Hence why kaido made the statement since 3 out of the 5 has abilities to bypass his scales lol. But dude putting kidd in it when kidd himself SAYS HE DIDNT know that blunt attacks can work lol
Kaido said this before Killer attacked him buddy. Stop trying to sound like you actually know what you’re talking about when you’ve already proved 50 times over that you don’t read. He said it literally right after Luffy Kidd and Law each attacked him with their separate attacks. What? Are you going to say he was only talking to Luffy and Law, but not Kidd? That is something you would say isn’t? Another baseless claim.
It makes sense for the fanbase to consider Killer's move more damaging to Kaido than Kid's since it was some weird sonic bullshit while Kid slammed a dude that survived a sky fall.
It really doesn’t actually. People are only saying it because they think Killers attack was cooler. In the end Kaido has the same reaction to both their attacks. But because Kidd’s is a slam and Killers is some “cool” sound wave attack, Killer > Kidd. It is complete head canon to say Killers attack did more than Kidd’s.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Bruh stop the bull. You are literally now saying that kidd has shown the ability to bypass kaidos defenses. That's actual bullshit. If so show a panel of it. Cuz this bullshit has to stop
I am looking forward for a quote where I have said this here in this discussion.

Nevermind whatever my opinion is, but you right now are claiming things again I didn’t said here. So, either you calm down and stop false claimings and your Aggressivity, or I need to give you a timeout of this thread.

It’s just to make this calming down. He goes pretty wild here, which is unnecessary. Specially if you concern that this thread and the spoiler threads are our first output to everyone outside the forum. ^^
Well, i havent read the beginning of you guys' argument but :pepecorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.