General & Others Does anyone here actually feels hyped anymore ?

Its becoming more and more like Fairy tail

Kaido subduing 4 WG now two can held off Big Mom
Sanji gets his leg cracked by Vergo and is unable to hurt Doffy but owns Queen

over 110 chapter with no real story telling

its just milking the series Luffy runs 10 chapter Yamato reaches the top in one
this endless running

I just hope Kaido loses this arc ends ,it seems like Oda doesnt really value yonko, we move to One Piece and Im-sama
Whole Post-TS is shit

Pacing and the off-screen fights are killing the "Manga"

Well,i dont even read the text anymore since WCI because i give a shit about the garbage OP sub-plots

Only hype for sanji since the beginning of war. Honestly, Oda tease us with sanji vs king is the maximum hype in wano for me . I really want to see how aerial battle between sanji and king will happen .

But having sanji vs queen is also great for me . Since queen is defensive type . I would like to see how sanji will handle queen . I want to know how sanji improve his AP to defeat queen . Will sanji use his raid suit or he have secret move from ivankov training .

do you feel like really looking forward for next chapters/arcs?
I mean what to look for really ?

- fights off paneled and at best case it’s a barley one chapter fight after a decade or two

- the unmatched milking and dragging that oda is doing

- the plot is so random and doesn’t make any sense most of time…I can’t read something while pretending to have an IQ level worst then an animal.

- oda spamming the same fourmla in literally every major arc.

- fake hype level is unmatched

- fake tension level is unmatched

- amount of PIS/CIS is ridiculous

- oda using extremely ridiculous tools to resolve plots…big mom is an enemy ? Make her an ally… supernova Luffy rivals ? Make them allies etc etc

- recycling same shit over and over again
No

the fights are boring

the scabbards are boring

the fake deaths are boring (yes I'm looking at you hyogoro,kanjuro,etc)

kaido is just a generic villain, but I'm sure he'll be loved because he's strong and he's a dragon

I will look for another manga, maybe jujutsu kaisen :zosleepy:

I don't get how people who lurk here, crying for spoilers every week are not hyped
Post automatically merged:

Luffy logcially devloped he got hard fights got power-ups

Sanji didnt really had this situations so how do you want to justify this power-up ???

Zoro is also strong FI the first time he got all out was against the Yonko
Luffy went from struggling against buggy to beating enel without any justification and you people hype up pre-timeskip

Luffy logcially devloped he got hard fights got power-ups

Sanji didnt really had this situations so how do you want to justify this power-up ???

Zoro is also strong FI the first time he got all out was against the Yonko
Nerfed Sanji vs Vergo-It wasnt even an all out fight, so chill with that, Sanji used 1 dj and then his skin was craked a bit that all.
Sanji vs doffy was just to hype doffy, It was just a short clash with Sanji having the bad portrait, Luffy and tra got bad portrait also in the beginning vs doffla.
Sanji also had no real adversary in nw, Oda didnt wanted him to fight someone and thats all.

Nerfed Sanji vs Vergo-It wasnt even an all out fight, so chill with that, Sanji used 1 dj and then his skin was craked a bit that all.
Sanji vs doffy was just to hype doffy, It was just a short clash with Sanji having the bad portrait, Luffy and tra got bad portrait also in the beginning vs doffla.
Sanji also had no real adversary in nw, Oda didnt wanted him to fight someone and thats all.
Thats an bad excuse he looked fine nerfed characters actully look nerfed like in Laws case against Fujitora and Doflamingo

This is Fairy-tail power-up nothing more

Thats an bad excuse he looked fine nerfed characters actully look nerfed like in Laws case against Fujitora and Doflamingo

This is Fairy-tail power-up nothing more
Even if he was at full hp, having a little crack in your skin is not a big impediment in ops world. You guys exagerrate a short clash, yeah Vergo looked a little bit better, but it was not a victory, he didnt defeated Sanji.
Heck, Sanji already kicked around opponent way bigger than queen, he kicked-roasted wakatsumi mid air, who is like 4-5 queens, he kicked with daifukus genies who is decently big, in fact what Sanji did vs queen is nothing impressive, its just standard Sanji.
Fairly tail power up is having magical swords handle to you just in the arc you need to use them the most, I talk here about enma who is the right sword at the right place and time, being the only sword to ever cut kaido+having specific power quarks, zoro himself said that he will become more powerful after learning to control enma.
Fairly tail plot armor is Luffy surviving hours of beatting from Katakuri and unlocking fs right when he needed it the most. The same stuff happens in wano also with Luffy.
Sanji definitely didnt had this kind of plot armor yet. Not even close.

Last edited:
Its becoming more and more like Fairy tail

Kaido subduing 4 WG now two can held off Big Mom
Sanji gets his leg cracked by Vergo and is unable to hurt Doffy but owns Queen

over 110 chapter with no real story telling

its just milking the series Luffy runs 10 chapter Yamato reaches the top in one
this endless running

I just hope Kaido loses this arc ends ,it seems like Oda doesnt really value yonko, we move to One Piece and Im-sama
Kaidou subdued all 5 supernovas. Do the math properly.
I don't see the problem with Sanji. I know you can't downplay Sanji in that feat and you are showing your anger in this way. I mean if you really cares that much, same can be said about Zoro. The dude was down by hakiless stab from killer but somehow momentarily took combined Yonko attack which should supposedly eliminate all Supernovas. Kinemon could take CoC imbued attack but somehow both Oden and Luffy got KOed.