General & Others Does anyone here actually feels hyped anymore ?

do you feel like really looking forward for next chapters/arcs?
I mean what to look for really ?
Honestly I dont really care about the story for quite some time now. I am now reading the story to see Zoro's growth and story. I have also some interest on Shanks, Blackbeard, Mihawk and some other characters, thats it. I dont really care about world building anymore. As there is no sense of danger, I dont feel excited about their adventure. There have been several instances when I just read the spoilers, found it lame and didnt read the full chapter.

do you feel like really looking forward for next chapters/arcs?
I mean what to look for really ?

- fights off paneled and at best case it’s a barley one chapter fight after a decade or two

- the unmatched milking and dragging that oda is doing

- the plot is so random and doesn’t make any sense most of time…I can’t read something while pretending to have an IQ level worst then an animal.

- oda spamming the same fourmla in literally every major arc.

- fake hype level is unmatched

- fake tension level is unmatched

- amount of PIS/CIS is ridiculous

- oda using extremely ridiculous tools to resolve plots…big mom is an enemy ? Make her an ally… supernova Luffy rivals ? Make them allies etc etc

- recycling same shit over and over again
:cr7:

YT content creators statements going wrong, people that made up high quality and inteligent theories going wrong because of Oda child straight forward way of thinking.
This.

Making theories and trying to analyze One Piece, especially Post-Time skip, requires 20% intelligence and 80% luck. Just pray and hope that Oda is sensible with his needs for miracles and fake hype.

Power to those content makers, cause, Jesus it must suck to see all your contextual evidence and logical reasoning just get thrashed in the dumbest most predictable manner.

Its becoming more and more like Fairy tail

Kaido subduing 4 WG now two can held off Big Mom
Sanji gets his leg cracked by Vergo and is unable to hurt Doffy but owns Queen

over 110 chapter with no real story telling

its just milking the series Luffy runs 10 chapter Yamato reaches the top in one
this endless running

I just hope Kaido loses this arc ends ,it seems like Oda doesnt really value yonko, we move to One Piece and Im-sama
1) Dont ever compare this trash to one piece ever again. Its a fucking blasphemy.
2) Obviously the spns would get a power up in wano or else the yonko would obliterate them and the arc would have ended 20 chapters ago.
I prefer this chaos over the overused plot of: luffy fights the strongest- Zoro the second strongest- Sanji the third- Arc ends.
This whole act is a huge build up for the final fights.
3) Its a long established fact that straw hats get stronger from arc to arc so Wano sanji>punk hazard sanji. Also dont act like vergo is a weakling or sth.
4) kaido never subdued 4 spns at the same time.

Kaidou subdued all 5 supernovas. Do the math properly.
I don't see the problem with Sanji. I know you can't downplay Sanji in that feat and you are showing your anger in this way. I mean if you really cares that much, same can be said about Zoro. The dude was down by hakiless stab from killer but somehow momentarily took combined Yonko attack which should supposedly eliminate all Supernovas. Kinemon could take CoC imbued attack but somehow both Oden and Luffy got KOed.
I talk about Kaido vs Kid, Killer, Hawkins and Apoo
Kaido got two of them Hawkins gave up because zero chance now two can subdue BM

Zoro got fatally blood loss haki or not his skin is not steel and if he bleeds out he dies
Post automatically merged:

1) Dont ever compare this trash to one piece ever again. Its a fucking blasphemy.
2) Obviously the spns would get a power up in wano or else the yonko would obliterate them and the arc would have ended 20 chapters ago.
I prefer this chaos over the overused plot of: luffy fights the strongest- Zoro the second strongest- Sanji the third- Arc ends.
3) Its a long established fact that straw hats get stronger from arc to arc so Wano sanji>punk hazard sanji. Also dont act like vergo is a weakling or sth.
Its the same
power up can be logical
its not
he partially did to Kid and Killer, Hawkins instant gave up
Apoo was on his side and would dare to attack him if they could win

Last edited:
The reddit White Knight strikes back

One Piss is shit,deal with it

I don't get how people who lurk here, crying for spoilers every week are not hyped
Post automatically merged:

Luffy went from struggling against buggy to beating enel without any justification and you people hype up pre-timeskip
wow nice analyse
he didnt really have problem it was mid diff
he got Black got stronger
he got Krieg beat him got stronger
he beat Arlong got stronger
he overcame got stronger
he overcame Enel got stronger
you see the difference here he actually got expierence to get stronger where did Sanji get that expierence by cooking wedding cake ???

Also second mistake heis rubber thats the justification