Powers & Abilities BB yc are underwhelming

?? You literally said Magellan is a YC1/2 lvl character and started to say Shillew ain't strong enough?

Shillew was mid-high/high high tier before the timeskip, after the timeskip he has won a Devil Fruit.

I wouldnt say it is far fetched to say Shillew is low top tier currently, and will be mid top at EoS.

Also, the rest of his crew is OP as fuck as well. Burgess lost to a high high tier and Sabo said he had his hands full. If Burgess gets a really OP Devil Fruit he migth become automatically high high tier. The impel down escapees should also rank pretty high.

I

Inspector_Mu

?? You literally said Magellan is a YC1/2 lvl character and started to say Shillew ain't strong enough?

Shillew was mid-high/high high tier before the timeskip, after the timeskip he has won a Devil Fruit.

I wouldnt say it is far fetched to say Shillew is low top tier currently, and will be mid top at EoS.

Also, the rest of his crew is OP as fuck as well. Burgess lost to a high high tier and Sabo said he had his hands full. If Burgess gets a really OP Devil Fruit he migth become automatically high high tier. The impel down escapees should also rank pretty high.
Shiryu isnt gonna be mid top
He isnt low top too currently

EoS burgess>shiryu

It is incredible how everything you say is the opposite of the reality.
@Jo_Ndule this level of accuracy in being systematically wrong is out of this world...
Shiryu isnt gonna be mid top
He isnt low top too currently

EoS burgess>shiryu
For real though, How did you get to this backwards result ?
Is it genuine or just trolling ?
What's the reasoning behind it ?
How can someone on par with Magellan pre-ts can still be YC level eventhough he had two years and a DF ?
I'm not trolling, and really interested in knowing !

It is incredible how everything you say is the opposite of the reality.
@Jo_Ndule this level of accuracy in being systematically wrong is out of this world...

For real though, How did you get to this backwards result ?
Is it genuine or just trolling ?
What's the reasoning behind it ?
How can someone on par with Magellan pre-ts can still be YC level eventhough he had two years and a DF ?
I'm not trolling, and really interested in knowing !
You think he'll give you a proper answer:milaugh:
This dude still hasn't answered my question about why Oda gave Zoro Enma and not Ame-no-Habakiri:gokulaugh:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Shiryu is the perfect character to make the most out of the Suke Suke no Mi. His physical abilities alone already placed him on comparable level to Magellan. You now give someone that lethal the element of surprise? Yes, we aren’t sure how it interacts with CoO, but CoO isn’t passive. You need it active. Even that is disadvantageous as haki is finite, and Shiryu will not play fair. You also need to be in a calm state of mind in order to properly use it. Shiryu can easily gain the psychological advantage against most opponents.

The fruit did a clown like Absalom little good, but it goes hand in hand with a natural assasin like Shiryu.

You gotta give them a chance none but burgess even did anything. Thats like judging king based of batman.
We never even got to see how strong the level 6 prisoners were even pts. Shiliew is not absalom and was already yc1 before he got the df which he should use more offensively. Burgess can get a op df that boosts him high. I still don't see why burgess gets place so high on bb crew to the point he's sanji's match up. Like where did he get all that hype when he wasn't hyped as stronger than the level 6 prisoners or the original bb crew. He could be the weakest commander for all we know.

the thing that throws people off is the numbers of the titanic captains.
burgess may be 1. does not mean he is strongest though.
its a bit too early to judge. we saw Burgess get knocked away by Sabo. the second in command of the revos.
what else do we have to go by?
banaro island? yeah that was whack. but even then, Augur is likely Usopps match so its still no surprise he could not harm Ace.
since Shiliew is said to be on Magellans level I put him fairly close to BB himself. I have a hard time believing that Burgess is anywhere near that.

in the end the BBs pirates will end up a perfect mirror to the SHs anyways I guess.

You gotta give them a chance none but burgess even did anything. Thats like judging king based of batman.
We never even got to see how strong the level 6 prisoners were even pts. Shiliew is not absalom and was already yc1 before he got the df which he should use more offensively. Burgess can get a op df that boosts him high. I still don't see why burgess gets place so high on bb crew to the point he's sanji's match up. Like where did he get all that hype when he wasn't hyped as stronger than the level 6 prisoners or the original bb crew. He could be the weakest commander for all we know.
With Burgess it comes from him being 1 fleet captain...people saying it doesnt matter but somehow magically it pretty much always does

the thing that throws people off is the numbers of the titanic captains.
burgess may be 1. does not mean he is strongest though.
its a bit too early to judge. we saw Burgess get knocked away by Sabo. the second in command of the revos.
what else do we have to go by?
banaro island? yeah that was whack. but even then, Augur is likely Usopps match so its still no surprise he could not harm Ace.
since Shiliew is said to be on Magellans level I put him fairly close to BB himself. I have a hard time believing that Burgess is anywhere near that.

in the end the BBs pirates will end up a perfect mirror to the SHs anyways I guess.
But were u hyped when Shiryu got that DF? BB with 2 top tier ones while Shiryu with some scrub lvl one... Did Shiyru eating that DF made u think "wow how Zoro will deal with that guy now"? I havent seen one hyped person about it...which shows u how underwhelming it was

And worst of all it just points to a "hide and seek" kinda fight which i find really lame and basically another variant of the Pica fight

And i may not be a super Sanji fan but BB not even having a clear 3rd guy to match up with him is also kinda sad....
Oda did a nice job setting up the Luffy /BB conflict but rest is really meh at this point

Did Shiyru eating that DF made u think "wow how Zoro will deal with that guy now"?
infact it did. as I am of the opinion that regular CoO does not negate it. you'd have to use Fujitora lvls of sensory CoO to fight him well. which I doubt Zoro has yet. on a side note, Luffy does not either. Zoro may even be closer to what is required to fight the fruit on a top tier with his BOAT.
my opinion did not change though as I always thought that Shiryu was a very powerful character. very close or on par with admirals. same goes for Magellan. the DF is only icing on the cake.

BB not even having a clear 3rd guy to match up with him is also kinda sad....
why must that be clear? Burgess, Pizarro, Vasco. there are enough to pick from and Oda will make anyone who Sanji faces adequately powerful.

infact it did. as I am of the opinion that regular CoO does not negate it. you'd have to use Fujitora lvls of sensory CoO to fight him well. which I doubt Zoro has yet. on a side note, Luffy does not either. Zoro may even be closer to what is required to fight the fruit on a top tier with his BOAT.
my opinion did not change though as I always thought that Shiryu was a very powerful character. very close or on par with admirals. same goes for Magellan. the DF is only icing on the cake.

why must that be clear? Burgess, Pizarro, Vasco. there are enough to pick from and Oda will make anyone who Sanji faces adequately powerful.
Luffy will be able to percieve Shiryuu, by seeing the Future or feeling his Emotions.

Luffy's COO Haki isn't regular, his haki is combination of Fujitora's( Feelings), Rayleigh's( Presence and Katakuri's Haki( Pre Cognituon- Future Sight).

Luffy can actaully feel the Emotions of Shiryuu like Aisa and Queen Othime so he can fight him.( This haki is rare)

Luffy can also see the Future as well( Extremely Rarw Haki )

Luffy can also feel people presence and see aura's.

This is why Oda said Luffy has the highest Emotional Intelligence(EQ) in the Manga.