Who will win ?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
They dont have profiles but in threads
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/team-gojo-takes-on-team-7.1217176/

But its hopeless with this Zoronfangays

I bet my ass this clowns believes Zoron>Goku
Ah ok, yeah I am in NF too and the scalling of JJK is still quite shady and with a lot of disagreement.

read the series if u want to argue lmao don t come with garabge sites
not even gojo and sukuna the strongest characters in this series aren t townlevel :suresure:
Sukuna domain is at least town or city. Sukuna erased a whole 200 meters radius circle without anything living inside.

And gojo is too hax to have real scaling.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
so what do you think? about this fight?
toji has no chance :kayneshrug:
Zoro feats in east blue are not crazy at all. Good but nothing huge.

M3 level feats on East Blue : Luffy could throw the huge Meuh meuh away and stomping it, Sanji could kick away the small boat in Baratie, injured Zoro could block a fishman with 600k swords in hands etc.

those feats are good but nothing miles above JJK characters.

Yuji can throw 1 ton cars like ten meters away like they were nothing. And this is without curse energy and punching.

And guys like Choso can brawl with him, and Toji scales above that.

Speed wise : Toji is a lot faster than beginning of the show maki that can catch bullet without any problèm, Zoro is fast and could cut canon balls.

Toji also has a durable body with heavenly restriction. You saw Maki getting stomped by giant fists, getting restrained by giant hands with almost no damages and Naoya super speed hits made her bleed a little. Toji is as durable.

And his curse weapons are deadly. He managed to cut Geto hardest curses like butter. His broadsword is extremely rare.

Yeah I think Toji can take on EB Zoro.

Zoro feats in east blue are not crazy at all. Good but nothing huge.

M3 level feats on East Blue : Luffy could throw the huge Meuh meuh away and stomping it, Sanji could kick away the small boat in Baratie, injured Zoro could block a fishman with 600k swords in hands etc.

those feats are good but nothing miles above JJK characters.

Yuji can throw 1 ton cars like ten meters away like they were nothing. And this is without curse energy and punching.

And guys like Choso can brawl with him, and Toji scales above that.

Speed wise : Toji is a lot faster than beginning of the show maki that can catch bullet without any problèm, Zoro is fast and could cut canon balls.

Toji also has a durable body with heavenly restriction. You saw Maki getting stomped by giant fists, getting restrained by giant hands with almost no damages and Naoya super speed hits made her bleed a little. Toji is as durable.

And his curse weapons are deadly. He managed to cut Geto hardest curses like butter. His broadsword is extremely rare.

Yeah I think Toji can take on EB Zoro.
this dude zoro bodies casually does this

toji s durability is nothing to zoro since he was breaking steel swords each 300kg on death door

zoro would break tojis wepaons like butter toji might be able to give zoro a paper cut :milaugh:

really rayan throwing cars?where in op fodder fishman can throw buildings :seriously:

zoro s durability and endurance dwarfs toji

toji has nothing on this
:chirstsad:

zoro to strong and toji gets bodied

If i had to be realist here, Toji would defeat East Blue Zoro, it would be Mid/High diff at best i would say. And What the hell is TownLevel Toji? By this guy named steven?? So far there is no feat about Toji destroying single large town. Only Sukuna, Jogo, And GoJo able to do that.
Are you reading the JJK or just hating on zoro so he get Stomped?

toji s durability is nothing to zoro since he was breaking steel swords each 300kg on death door

zoro would break tojis wepaons like butter toji might be able to give zoro a paper cut :milaugh:

really rayan throwing cars?where in op fodder fishman can throw buildings :seriously:

toji has nothing on this

Truth but if Zoro doesn't have Sandai or yubashiri. I don't know man

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

toji has nothing on this

Toji took that on the head without that much damages : a Red from young Gojo

And Maki took that with barely no damages