Status
Not open for further replies.
y u guys not like reddit ?
A lot of users here are Zoro wankers, like myself, and most of us get shitted on websites like twitter, reddit and youtube. Not just Zoro wankers, but power scalers overall, and we also like to critic One Piece every so often, but Reddit hates people that don't think everything Oda does is 100% perfect, so yeah.

And it's also really funny how they hate on WorstGen, but then when it comes to spoilers, they keep flying around here as guests like a bunch of crows.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
A lot of users here are Zoro wankers, like myself, and most of us get shitted on websites like twitter, reddit and youtube. Not just Zoro wankers, but power scalers overall, and we also like to critic One Piece every so often, but Reddit hates people that don't think everything Oda does is 100% perfect, so yeah.

And it's also really funny how they hate on WorstGen, but then when it comes to spoilers, they keep flying around here as guests like a bunch of crows.
This is the best description of our “relationship” with that virtual sinkhole that I’ve ever read, 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for another dunk on Reddit and all it embodies :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

This one too :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.