Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of users here are Zoro wankers, like myself, and most of us get shitted on websites like twitter, reddit and youtube. Not just Zoro wankers, but power scalers overall, and we also like to critic One Piece every so often, but Reddit hates people that don't think everything Oda does is 100% perfect, so yeah.

And it's also really funny how they hate on WorstGen, but then when it comes to spoilers, they keep flying around here as guests like a bunch of crows.
EXPOSE THEM MAN!!

From real redon in Arlong Park Forums.

- Chapter 1,016: "It's Tama!!"
- CP0 says that since the Pleasures and Waiters switched their side, the number is now 20,000 warriors in Kaidou's side Vs. 7,000 warriors in samurai's side.
- Nami Vs. Ulti. Nami wins thanks to Zeus.
- Usopp catches Bao Huang and tells Tama she must talk to all the island with Marys.
- Yamato Vs. Kaidou at the end of the chapter.
- Yamato: "I'm going out to the sea with Luffy. But before that we will kick you out of Wanokuni first!!"
- Kaidou: "Don't think I'm gonna go easy on you, Yamato!!"
- Break next week

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I believe you you're playing with my nerves man

- CP0 says that since the Pleasures and Waiters switched their side, the number is now 20,000 warriors in Kaidou's side Vs. 7,000 warriors in samurai's side.
- Usopp catches Bao Huang and tells Tama she must talk to all the island with Marys.
- Yamato: "I'm going out to the sea with Luffy. But before that we will kick you out of Wanokuni first!!"
- Break next week
You're lying. Oda would never make a new chapter about Tama!

- Break next week
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::cheers:

- Break next week
THATS SOUND CAP TBH

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

- Break next week
:hapnoel:

Status
Not open for further replies.