Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

In my moment of rage I forget a amazing information with Yamato joining the crew!! The part of Yama sound really good, I was hoping for her to join the crew.

Everyone though we would go forward the plot, expect a chapter with take Yama vs Kaido, this Tama/Ulti vs Nami come out of nowhere lol. Nobody expect it, Oda was belike: "Give Nami at least a win" and draw a ass half battle who is so anticlimatic asf. Feels really unreal that Ulti vs Nami didn't take a great and hard battle.
for him* to join the crew :suresure:

oh man, this is gonna go until the end of the series with people refusing to call Yamato a he / him. Sounds good to me.

Big Mom Pirates - Katakuri, Smoothie, Cracker.
Red Hair Pirates - Ben Beckman, Lucky Roo, Yasopp.
Whitebeard Pirates - Marco, Jozu, Vista.
Beast Pirates - King, Queen, Jack.
Blackbeard Pirates - Burgess, Shiryu, ? Van Augur ? (not sure about the order in this one).

There's going to be a top trio on the straw hat crew without Luffy tho.

It has to be some combination of Zoro, Sanji, Yamato and Jinbei right?
Zoro Sanji Usopp.
It may sound ridiculous but Yasopp's death in Elbaf during Red hair crew vs BB crew battle will trigger astronomical growth in Usopp and he will receive his dad's Rifle.

Rip Lanji tho out of Monster trio :saden::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
Last I heard that, Jimbei was the one to be in that. Stop with insecurity with Zoro being outdone by others especially now 'Rooftop' Yamato is fighting Kaido compare to Zoro who needed help in 5 vs 1 and was first one to be knockout.

for him* to join the crew :suresure:

oh man, this is gonna go until the end of the series with people refusing to call Yamato a he / him. Sounds good to me.
Honestly still think it’s a toss up on the whole Yamato he/she thing. I’ve been going with she because I don’t expect this Oden stuff to stick forever, but if it becomes apparent yeah I’ll switch to he.

H

humanbeing

BM notable forces in Wano are :
Smoothie
Perospero
Daifuku
Basskarte
Montd'Or
Gelatte
Flampe
pretty sure the strawhats who didn't got any serious fights will still get their opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.