Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Pretty sure Kaido was the one who gave her df.......besides she challenged kaido many times.........
yes she did that in 20 years but i but not anymore in the last years since she was waiting for Luffy to come. and i really doubt that he knows that she has a DF , Sasaki was surprised , she kept the journal secret and she might have found or stolen the DF. in this chaper Kaido was already using his hybrid Form and she was still in base. he could have asked her what she didn't transform.

yes she did that in 20 years but i but not anymore in the last years since she was waiting for Luffy to come. and i really doubt that he knows that she has a DF , Sasaki was surprised , she kept the journal secret and she might have found or stolen the DF. in this chaper Kaido was already using his hybrid Form and she was still in base. he could have asked her what she didn't transform.
What you said is head canon though.......sasaki had more of terrifying face hinting that he knows about her df and we do not know when was the last time she challenged kaido and when she ate her df........it makes more sense that she had it for at least 5-6 years.......

Akainu has never been smart. The strongest samurais got put in a blender by Kaido coupla chapters ago:king:
Judging by how well they are fighting now while vastly outnumbered he was spot on tbh.
Then there is the issue of entering the country itself which is very difficult before you even get to Kaido, the man choose a natural fortress to protect himself

H

humanbeing

What you said is head canon though.......sasaki had more of terrifying face hinting that he knows about her df and we do not know when was the last time she challenged kaido and when she ate her df........it makes more sense that she had it for at least 5-6 years.......
no if he knew he would expected her to transform why would he be terrified if he expected that? I would be not since she met Ace so 4 years, since she was waiting for Ace to come back and after that for Luffy. it would not make any sense to challenge her father if she knew she cannot defeat him alone at that time. but she would train and build her strength up till her allies come. she knew about the prophecy and knew that someone will come to Wano she might have tried only in the first years after Oden's death just like the samuarai . after that she acted like Denjiro and Asura Doji she was laying low for sure.

no if he knew he would expected her to transform why would he be terrified if he expected that? I would be not since she met Ace so 4 years, since she was waiting for Ace to come back and after that for Luffy. it would not make any sense to challenge her father if she knew she cannot defeat him alone at that time. but she would train and build her strength up till her allies come. she knew about the prophecy and knew that someone will come to Wano she might have tried only in the first years after Oden's death just like the samuarai . after that she acted like Denjiro and Asura Doji she was laying low for sure.
Again the expression was not of surprise but that of fear............sasaki mostly knew about her transformation.........she knew luffy was coming but that does't change she can still challenge in him.........if anything that will further train her won't it...........anyways we will get the answer soon..........your are the first one to have take like this...........

H

humanbeing

Again the expression was not of surprise but that of fear............sasaki mostly knew about her transformation.........she knew luffy was coming but that does't change she can still challenge in him.........if anything that will further train her won't it...........anyways we will get the answer soon..........your are the first one to have take like this...........
you think Kaido will send the flying six after her if he knew she is stronger? i am convinced that she kept her DF a secret anyway Oda could make it possible like he could have Kaido thinks Ace has stolen the DF or even he could let Ace given the DF to her.

you think Kaido will send the flying six after her if he knew she is stronger? i am convinced that she kept her DF a secret anyway Oda could make it possible like he could have Kaido thinks Ace has stolen the DF or even he could let Ace given the DF to her.
Yeah that is a good story you have there.......lets see if it is like that or not........:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

In your

Status
Not open for further replies.