Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Who's who is fighting Jinbe in his base form i think he does that to avoid giving more place for Jinbe Fishman Karate attacks. since Jinbe can target big targets better.

Yamato will get beaten and used as hypetool, Luffy will fight alone and Zoro will make an epic entrance to help Luffy, then Sanji will join them at some moment to have a "I needed a light" kind of moment, after defeating Queen, high diff.

Yamato fans in the mud soon :luffylaugh: :queenhear:

:sanmoji: :lumazed: :zosmug:
So you saying Sanji will just make an epic entrance to get one shot and be a burden, works I guess:kayneshrug:

So you saying Sanji will just make an epic entrance to get one shot and be a burden, works I guess:kayneshrug:
He will be nerfed after Queen, obviously, he will save Zoro's ass for the sake of him not getting bandaged in a cross again. So this will motivate Zoro in the fight even more.

Zoro will flashback Thriller Bark when Sanji tried to sacrifice himself to Zoro and Luffy.

:stealthblack::zorothink:

H

humanbeing

I think Yamato would be YC1+ if she able to hold off kaido until luffy arrives, possibly higher if she able to injures kaido and not just give him superficial wounds
it seems to be that way at least when it comes to BM and Kaido's YC1. i expect BB's and especially Shanks' commanders to be far stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.