Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato will get beaten and used as hypetool, Luffy will fight alone and Zoro will make an epic entrance to help Luffy, then Sanji will join them at some moment to have a "I needed a light" kind of moment, after defeating Queen, high diff.

Yamato fans in the mud soon :luffylaugh: :queenhear:

:sanmoji: :lumazed: :zosmug:
So you saying Sanji will just make an epic entrance to get one shot and be a burden, works I guess:kayneshrug:

So you saying Sanji will just make an epic entrance to get one shot and be a burden, works I guess:kayneshrug:
He will be nerfed after Queen, obviously, he will save Zoro's ass for the sake of him not getting bandaged in a cross again. So this will motivate Zoro in the fight even more.

Zoro will flashback Thriller Bark when Sanji tried to sacrifice himself to Zoro and Luffy.

:stealthblack::zorothink:

H

humanbeing

I think Yamato would be YC1+ if she able to hold off kaido until luffy arrives, possibly higher if she able to injures kaido and not just give him superficial wounds
it seems to be that way at least when it comes to BM and Kaido's YC1. i expect BB's and especially Shanks' commanders to be far stronger

I feel like the easiest power up for sanji would be the phoenix fruit it gives him everything he needs without changing his fighting style. He gets shockwaves that go thru durability he can fly he can still kick he gets regeneration which makes him more tanky and he could heal ppl in combat without having to find chopper. Imo oda gotta bless him with that fruit if he isn't gonna give him coc

If it's one thing I learned from Ulti and Jack is that the remaining zoans should not go down after just one fight.

They should all be able to come back a second or third time as well.

I mean you have 2 zoan users that are ( in terms of ranking ) probably the weakest of the all stars and flying 6 and they've taken massive beatings. I still expect page one to return because kinemon remained conscious after kaidos kings haki infused attacks.

Unless Big Mom literally one shots everyone, making it easier for the alliance I just don't see them getting a victory after putting kaidos forces down once.

H

humanbeing

I am pretty sure Kaido will be surprise by Yamato's strength , and i bet he don't know about her DF either.
she was waiting the last few years and maybe didn't fought him for a while . he will realize that she is far stronger than he expects her to be. still sure she will still be no match for him but she might be stronger than all of his commanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.