At least as strong as Jack and at most as strong as King

Franky - Jinbei - Zoro

Strong Fighters :
Average F6 level ( Ulti )

Choppa - Brook - Robin

Average Fighters :
weakest F6 Level ( Page one )

Nami - Usopp
Got fixed that for you, bruh. Don't be insecure cause now Yamato is doing better than Zoro who need teams to fight Kaido and couldn't do much to him.

This isn't happening because Kidd's crew lack strength.
If the 2 crew were to fight each other, it would be a stomp in straw hats favor. What would be the point?
i just saw oda giving screentime 2 of other kids crew members. they at least stronger than Sanji bro.
Bro with a weak crew kid never gonna fight with 2 Yonko. but he lost his hand because he was weaker.

kids crew already fought with redhairs, bigmom pirates and kid,killer alone cant do that. they are surely stronger

Moe crying rn
Finally the crew has 3 coc users like roger had
Luffy zoro yamato
Ray oden roger
Zolo, stop with insecurity. I know your upset since Yamato is doing better than Zoro and the ZKK is more beating a horse at this point. Admit fault and lol.

Roger had 6 COCs including himself on the ship with Rayleigh, Gaban, Oden, Bullet, and Shanks. Thinking only few will get it is stupid, bruh.

Kidd better go on a hell of a recruitment drive. SH crew is stacking up.

I really hope the SN joining Kidd theory comes to fruition. If Oda is serious about a Kidd v Luffy fight Kidd needs back up. SHs roll deep right now.
I’m telling you man, Lodestar is where their fight will happen. Lodestar is the final New World island that can be reached with the Log Pose. Guess where Luffy met Kidd? The final island of Paradise, Sabaody Archipelago. Additionally if the Supernova joined Kidd it would make even more sense since all the other Supernova that we met on Saboady would be involved too.

A Lodestone has two definitions.

1. “magnetite possessing polarity”

2. “something that strongly attracts“

Who does this remind you of? Kidd the man with magnetic powers. :kidsmile:

SHs vs Supernova on the final island of New World. Lodestar. Fitting because we met the Supernova on the final island of Paradise. It’s set in stone already

If Yamato joins she can show her tits to Sanji willingly, out of nowhere for some reason, just like she did to Momonosuke, Oda is definitely NOT missing this opportunity.

Sanji taking the biggest W's
:kobeha: :kobeha: :sanmoji: :stealthblack:

It has officially begun the new "Sanji is out of the Trio", it has been a long road since Enies Lobby.

for him* to join the crew :suresure:

oh man, this is gonna go until the end of the series with people refusing to call Yamato a he / him. Sounds good to me.
It is not about refusing, as example Kiku is a she and I see people also call her she. Oda need to make it clear with where Yamato really stand now. It ks confusing, for Kiku as example she feel in heart to be a women since she want to be a women. Because that we have not problem to call her she. Same with Yamato if she want to be a man then I wouldn't mind it either to call her him. But Yamato is different, she don't call her men because of want to be a men, she only do it since of cosplaying Oden and that is where the problem start. Would she call herself men again after she stopping the Oden fake shit? Because that people are confused where to call her/him.

END OF WANO

• Conquerors and the strongest as Kaido said :
Luffy
At most strong as Prime Oden

Zoro - Sanji

Not a Conquerors but excellent fighters :
At least as strong as Jack and at most as strong as King

Franky - Jinbei - Yamato

Strong Fighters :
Average F6 level ( Ulti )

Choppa - Brook - Robin

Average Fighters :
weakest F6 Level ( Page one )

Nami - Usopp
Fixed

Usopp vs P1 is up next
Ya know... if Usopp doesn't get a power up but takes page one down it'll be better than Nami’s fight.

Simply because page one didn't take a yonko attack through the stomach, get a free power up to then take out the leftovers.

Idk if I'd be happy with it, but we gotta actually see how that plays out.

Same with this chapter. Initial reaction I'm not happy with namis win happening this way, but full context is always better than a brief summary

Status
Not open for further replies.