Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Yamato: "I'm going to sail to sea with Luffy!

If this is a bait Oda's going to get some salty fans after Wano :milaugh:
It better be bait :ihaha:
Man I don't understand Oda sometimes, why tf did he have BM take out Ulti then have her get up and get taken out again by Nami. What was the point of BM being a middleman. Nami should've fought Ulti straight up.
Oda often writes for empty shock value, doing what is surprising and "fun" rather than what makes logical sense. He really gets away with some crappy writing just because it has creative execution. On paper many of his chapters are painful, that's why people often complain about the written spoilers, but in practice he always manage to twist it to make it overly dramatic so people will just eat the poor story writing up. I sound like a hater but Oda does good work, I'm here aren't I. Doesn't mean I'm not aware of his flaws.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that’s..... questionable???

For example:
Why did Kidd suddenly abandon Kaido for Big Mom when Kaido beat his ass and fed his vice captain a smile?

Like, One Piece has always been goofy and chaotic, that’s part of the charm. But as of late, there have been a lot of issues with the character writing.
Oda always sacrifice character agency for the plot. It's sad.

You know what they say, “patience is key.” Plus he’s already done some cool things. I liked Punk Rottens design and despite how no one gives him credit for it, he’s shown some great feats of raw physical strength. Excited to see how he plans to do significant damage now.

I know for a fact that he will use CoC to do something big though. No way Oda had Kaido reveal that Kidd is a conquerer only for us to never see Kidd do anything with it. Feel like Oda’s holding it back for something big.
your faith is charming but you're talking about the man who forgot he didn't reveal kid's fruit in the manga
oda has way too many plot lines running right now to do all these characters justice

Zoro Sanji Usopp.
It may sound ridiculous but Yasopp's death in Elbaf during Red hair crew vs BB crew battle will trigger astronomical growth in Usopp and he will receive his dad's Rifle.
I think usopp will be in luffys top 3, mainly because of how the world government might view luffys crew. So even if the readers don't view usopp as top 3 commander material, in story he might actually be.

Otherwise having Yasopp in Shanks top 3 while Usopp is Luffys bottom 9 is just bad lol

Oh moe uses headcanon again

Only 3 roger oden and ray manga facts
Nah, all those people are in his crew and have COC. Your stupid if you think they won't have more COCs than Roger side. 'Moe Fetish' is dumb, bruh. Don't hide, Zolo. Perhaps Beetle Gifter can be effort Zoro needs to beat since he was first enemy that finished his fight with :kayneshrug:.

I think usopp will be in luffys top 3, mainly because of how the world government might view luffys crew. So even if the readers don't view usopp as top 3 commander material, in story he might actually be.

Otherwise having Yasopp in Shanks top 3 while Usopp is Luffys bottom 9 is just bad lol
We can’t help that Luffy’s #11 is going to be as strong as Shank’s #3.

Not surprised that the haters and trolls are trashing this chapter
It is really not good bro.
Ulti vs Nami deserve more as a half bad panels, the fight isn't even a full chapter. It come out of nowhere, no tension, totally anticlimatic with Ulti stand up in one chapter only to get defeated again very short.

That is disrespectful for both Ulti and Nami, both deserve a full long lenght battle chapter with a great tension, not a half ass battle like what we get now. And even in this chapter Ulti vs Nami get overshined by other characters like Tama, Yamato or Cp0.

In the past when A strawhat defeat a strong character, it take a full chapter with a great tension and deserved W.
Really feel sorry for Nami, Oda just want to give her a W without giving her a really long good battle.

H

humanbeing

pretty sure Kaido forces will lose hope and join the alliance one after the other when the see that already more than 7000 joined especially the 10000 samurai who served Orochi, since Wano is their country and might have some families as well when they see that Kaido will only use them at the end.

Until your fanfiction proves that sanji is a conqueror then you can fix it :doffytroll::doffytroll:
Come back when 'ZKK' is around, bruh as now Yamato putting herself to be better in Zoro in fighting Kaido. Thinking that isn't above what Zoro did is stupid especially he need 5 people to fight Kaido while Yamato is facing him one on one.

every Tama focused chapter is a guaranteed Snoozefest chapter
Feel sorry for the Strawhats, even Nami vs Ulti get rushed. Jinbe vs WsW,Sasaki vs Franky. King with screentime, Tama has more screentime and meaning in this raid then these characters and that is really sad.
A 8old year girl take more attention then few Strawhats and top beast pirates members. And the tama plot keep ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.