Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beating Queen in a high-extreme diff fight would make him high-YC2 level imo, a mid-high diff fight would make him low-YC1 level and a mid diff fight (highly improbable) would make him high-YC1 imo.
Since we are talking about this let's say that :
Zoro didn't fight King instead Marco did it and struggled against All out King but defeated him in the end whereas Sanji beat queen high to extreme diff what's ur take then ?

Do you not understand how debunk works?

Luffy didnt help Zoro, Killer Didnt help Zoro, Law did help Zoro, Zoro did help them I know what a concept

You're Salttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy because people believe ZKK will happen and you're mad Sanji has lost his spotlight with no King fight

What you are stating are lies... blatant ones and we catch you every time.

Lets just say for argument sake if Yamato is doing better than Zoro (who also fought Kaido) then yamato is doing >>>>>>>>>> Sanji
Who is really taking the L... ummmm that's Sanji no need to be jealous

muahahahahahahahahahahahaha
He did help him. They did and only one I can say is Kidd perhaps, but rest help him as Killer and Zoro were competing and Luffy help out Zoro in G4 before the time and Law was very the most helpful on moving him around and saving him twice..

No salt, but your insecure is going around since now Yamato is doing more than Zoro and why would I be upset on that? I say Sanji can face either King or Queen. I have no issues there. Though your upset about that since the chapter on him beating someone that Big Mom and Macro couldn't knockout.

Zoro though having issues with enemies this arc and hype tool with Kaido, so nah, the one having issues is more on Zoro side. Sanji doing Macro level feats, so Idk what you mean there. Don't be upset now that Zoro is Cross Meme here.

Luffy didnt help Zoro, Killer Didnt help Zoro, Law did help Zoro, Zoro did help them I know what a concept

You're Salttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy because people believe ZKK will happen and you're mad Sanji has lost his spotlight with no King fight

Lets just say for argument sake if Yamato is doing better than Zoro (who also fought Kaido) then yamato is doing >>>>>>>>>> Sanji

For example , Roof top things was just a hype. Not even fight . What happened to Kaido. He observed all of them what they have and kick ass all of them and left roof. And your dumb head think this was a fight for Kaido .d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d

Beating Queen in a high-extreme diff fight would make him high-YC2 level imo, a mid-high diff fight would make him low-YC1 level and a mid diff fight (highly improbable) would make him high-YC1 imo.
Actually would make Sanji in YC+ given Big Mom and Macro couldn't knockout Queen and he tanked their hits, so Sanji would be in YC+ by beating him.

He did help him. They did and only one I can say is Kidd perhaps, but rest help him as Killer and Zoro were competing and Luffy help out Zoro in G4 before the time and Law was very the most helpful on moving him around and saving him twice..

No salt, but your insecure is going around since now Yamato is doing more than Zoro and why would I be upset on that? I say Sanji can face either King or Queen. I have no issues there. Though your upset about that since the chapter on him beating someone that Big Mom and Macro couldn't knockout.

Zoro though having issues with enemies this arc and hype tool with Kaido, so nah, the one having issues is more on Zoro side. Sanji doing Macro level feats, so Idk what you mean there. Don't be upset now that Zoro is Cross Meme here.
The first paragraph That's just factually incorrect, this is where the lying comes in and we catch you in the act.

Salt because Sanji fighting Queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn
You say Sanji can face either King or Queen, even though it's clear he's facing Queen. Also, again... Yamato is irrelevant to me... no idea why you keep bringing Yamato up to me... again... irrelevant. guess that's your insecurity kicking in when you keep mentioning Yamato

Care to share your other Sanji predictions so I know what wont happen in the war

Also please share your Zoro predictions so I can note what also wont happen in the war.

L

For example , Roof top things was just a hype. Not even fight . What happened to Kaido. He observed all of them what they have and kick ass all of them and left roof. And your dumb head think this was a fight for Kaido .d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d
Wutttttt? LOL

Pot calling kettle dumb, your English is awful, I have 0 idea what any of this mixed up jargon is alluding too?
Post automatically merged:

M

The first paragraph That's just factually incorrect, this is where the lying comes in and we catch you in the act.

Salt because Sanji fighting Queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn
You say Sanji can face either King or Queen, even though it's clear he's facing Queen. Also, again... Yamato is irrelevant to me... no idea why you keep bringing Yamato up to me... again... irrelevant. guess that's your insecurity kicking in when you keep mentioning Yamato

Care to share your other Sanji predictions so I know what wont happen in the war

Also please share your Zoro predictions so I can note what also wont happen in the war.
They were competing as Killer and Zoro were harming Kaido together and harming Homies even too.

Same character who Big Mom and Macro couldn't knockout, so Idk why you see that as 'weak' when reality he is probably strongest YC in the arc. I have no issues on that and you have issues on Yamato doing 'Rooftop level' you keep talking about on months, but now since it is against you, you can't give credit to her since it means she is stronger than Zoro. That is on you over your Head Piece, not me.

Come back when you admit about 'ZKK' being debunked and we can talk more about that :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

I do think there's a difference in strength between King and Queen but currently, it doesn't appear to be big both portrayal and feat-wise. I think if Sanji wins the battle with Queen with a high-extreme diff fight then he maybe loses to King in an extreme diff fight, at least currently.
Not really, he beat Queen like he would beat King given they are shown same level, no one is like that between them, so he could beat King if he can beat someone even Big Mom and Macro couldn't knockout.

Since we are talking about this let's say that :
Zoro didn't fight King instead Marco did it and struggled against All out King but defeated him in the end whereas Sanji beat queen high to extreme diff what's ur take then ?
Sanji has never had a 1v1 that went to a high-extreme he always midd diffs because tbh i dont see sanji going extreme and being injured the rest of the arc like zoro or sum

Status
Not open for further replies.