Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were competing as Killer and Zoro were harming Kaido together and harming Homies even too.

Same character who Big Mom and Macro couldn't knockout, so Idk why you see that as 'weak' when reality he is probably strongest YC in the arc. I have no issues on that and you have issues on Yamato doing 'Rooftop level' you keep talking about on months, but now since it is against you, you can't give credit to her since it means she is stronger than Zoro. That is on you over your Head Piece, not me.

Come back when you admit about 'ZKK' being debunked and we can talk more about that :kayneshrug:.
That is not what you said, see you said Zoro got help from everyone, not Zoro was working together with everyone

I predict ZKK will happen at the end of the war and if it does not I will admit to being wrong.... not difficult to say, pretty clear statement.

Waiting on those Sanji and Zoro future predictions, are you too insecure to say them?

Can you please make your future Sanji and Zoro predictions?

Not really, he beat Queen like he would beat King given they are shown same level, no one is like that between them, so he could beat King if he can beat someone even Big Mom and Macro couldn't knockout.
There's definitely a difference in strength between or else their names won't be King and Queen, it's a hierarchy. Though, the difference between Jack and Queen looks to be much bigger than the difference between Queen and King right now.

Sanji has never had a 1v1 that went to a high-extreme he always midd diffs because tbh i dont see sanji going extreme and being injured the rest of the arc like zoro or sum
13 years sanji didn't even defeat someone alone 1 vs 1 on panel ; either with help he beats someone or the fight is unconclusive or he gets destroyed ( doffy ) .
Things changed dude

There's definitely a difference in strength between or else their names won't be King and Queen, it's a hierarchy. Though, the difference between Jack and Queen looks to be much bigger than the difference between Queen and King right now.
Not really given how Oda shown them same level even facing same enemy being Macro. Both have yet to use Haki, Hybrid Form, and Awakening, so they are shown equals and plus King and Queen in real life are shown equals especially if you see history.

That is not what you said, see you said Zoro got help from everyone, not Zoro was working together with everyone

I predict ZKK will happen at the end of the war and if it does not I will admit to being wrong.... not difficult to say, pretty clear statement.

Waiting on those Sanji and Zoro future predictions, are you too insecure to say them?

Can you please make your future Sanji and Zoro predictions?
That is help still if you team with others to help you fight someone and it did show there.

It won't happen as Zoro stated he trusts Luffy to beat him. Why would he go back his words after stating that?

I will once you admit on ZKK being debunked and we can talk more.

Status
Not open for further replies.