Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want such a mary stew power house as yamato on the team, sorry. I mean what is this, just appeared and now clashes with the main antagonist for a decace with CoC? If she is just another form of princees we have on each island it's fine. But in the actual SH team? Feels unnatural and forced character then.
Strawhats other than Luffy, Zoro, Sanji are very weak and their crew will be wiped out easily by any of the Yonkos. Jimbei and Yamato is much needed addition and strawhat crew starts to look like contenders for pirate King crew and there will be less PIS in the future arcs.

so are you saying
doffy chinjao could use this too?
why is it a huge buff now for luffy then if he could use it back then lol
I dont think thats right
Basic CoC is depicted by that black lightning though, just like all that condition. I'm not saying its adv CoC but people know that theres two people that impose their will on each other (basic CoC)

Anyways whatever asspulls Oda gonna pull let it be in this arc. Let strawhats increase their power. Atleast next arc onwards Oda need not to write 'plot conveniences' and write organic story.

He isn't living up the hype that wise honestly. CoC is a serious matter.. :kayneshrug:And parallel with the Roger Pirates wise 3 CoC users would technically be enough since Shanks probably didn't visibly develop it until he grew up. Imo the qualities of a supreme king/ruler embody a level of grandeur Sanji has never proven to potentially feature so far. Yamato is the Xena of One Piece, she deserves it to be honest.
you are sayin CoC is serious matter. Not . Because every powerful character is taking CoC. Think at some point , Sanjis bounty will be more than 1.5 1.4 billion. How people claim that sanji will not get CoC. We will see Kidd Law will get CoC . Katakuris bounty just 1 billion and he had CoC.

I mean not serious matter. If you have enough power and will , you can get CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.