Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
She obviously won't scar him as she uses a blunt weapon but if she holds him in his strongest fom

Was it? Maybe it was someone else then. Point is she was an underage character from some hentai and you mostly didn't know that. Pudding appears to be an adult (ain't even flat-chested to depict that she's a teen). People didn't even start criticizing Sanji on it unless they come to know of her age meaning it wasn't obvious like you think.
Actually i knew perfectly well she was from a hentai,that's where the meme is from. But the girl in the photo isn't sexualized in anyway you wanna see it? Here you go. Maybe now you will think twice before accusing others without even checking up what it was that they actually posted.

Actually i knew perfectly well she was from a hentai,that's where the meme is from. But the girl in the photo isn't sexualized in anyway you wanna see it? Here you go. Maybe now you will think twice before accusing others without even checking up what it was that they actually posted.
I apologize for that. It was probably someone else with the Noelle image. Now the point was that Pudding appears to be an adult (ain't even flat-chested to depict that she's a teen). People didn't even start criticizing Sanji on it unless they come to know of her age meaning it wasn't obvious that she was a teen like you think.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Oh no... I’m not attacking Zoro at all.., you got me all wrong Lol
I’m just pointing out how Zoro fails to get a regular woman into bed, he only was able to pull it off with a prostitute hhhhhh

So, it’s basically about his dating game, and not about dating prostitute or not hhhh
sanji and queen dream to sleep with this prostitute:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Was it necessary from Oda to make sanji fall in love and kiss her and to say later on that she was 16 ? Not at all
sanji didnt fall in love with her lol. he said he was glad she was his fiancee because she turned out to be a good person who helped and not a monster at heart. she fell in love with him, then begged him for a kiss and removed his memory of it. theres nothing actually wrong with anything that happened its not like sanji's a 35 year old creep.

Except Zoro never tried to get laid then man just wanted some sleep to heal:milaugh:
Nah
I wanna bet you Zoro hides his perverted side to himself but he’s too shy to approach a woman about those things hhhh

I remember a scene of Zoro and Kuina.. and Kuina started to talk about her boobs growing and she will get slower...etc... Zoro turned red face Bwahahaha

Zoro is the grandmaster of Momo... he’s a pervert but nobody on the ship knows it
:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

sanji and queen dream to sleep with this prostitute:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Yeah, Sanji would sleep with a female goat if he had to Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.