Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep can't really argue with facts so you try to make jokes. Sanji better hope Yamato don't take his spot
Post automatically merged:

Out of all the Flying Six Ulti was the most characterized and fun one... Such a shame She's being wasted like this
How was she wasted? She was great for her screentime.

To create more precise attack? A bullet can be more precise than a bomb in specific situations. You believe a small piercing attack is > a huge aoe attack like fulgora or Ikoku :seriously:
Ulti went down because she worn down from BM.

If Oda wanted Ulti to get beaten by weaklings he should have had Page One still knocked out but Kid arriving sooner and taking away Big Mom attention before she beats Ulti. (and also have the drama with Zeus happens sooner so nami have the Zeus tact) we get Ulti vs Nami (Zeus) and Usopp working in duo to take her down in an actual fight.
Nami finishing Big Mom leftover (Ulti) in one attack feels way too underwhelming for both characters.

Yep can't really argue with facts so you try to make jokes. Sanji better hope Yamato don't take his spot

How was she wasted? She was great for her screentime.
I agree, she was great, but her 'conclusion' in this chapter really wasted all of characterization. I expected her loss to happen, but the way she lost was so disjointed and jarring.

G

Gorosei Informer

Big Moms ultimate combined attack!

Does the same as Kizaru using just 1 finger lmao

Even Queen can do similar and so can the Pacifistas, come on Big Mom! What was the point of Napoleon in that combo too? The attack looks cool but its so underwhelming and the same as all these laser spams, it needs a unique effect and pattern ideally, combining a fire and lightning homie should have interesting and devstating effects!

:king::memehm:

:mihugh::goatasure:

Katakuri has generally been more impressive than Big Meme honestly. Even Cracker more than her too maybe? Especially since they had "just mochi and biscuit fruits"? What happened to all those random homies Big Mom made after getting changed? What was their purpose? She didnt want to waste her soul power against Marco but makes a bunch of new homies randomly?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Even Queen can do similar and so can the Pacifistas, come on Big Mom! What was the point of Napoleon in that combo too? The attack looks cool but its so underwhelming and the same as all these laser spams, it needs a unique effect and pattern ideally, combining a fire and lightning homie should have interesting and devstating effects!

:king::memehm:

:mihugh::goatasure:

Katakuri has generally been more impressive than Big Meme honestly. Even Cracker more than her too maybe? Especially since they had "just mochi and biscuit fruits"? What happened to all those random homies Big Mom made after getting changed? What was their purpose? She didnt want to waste her soul power against Marco but makes a bunch of new homies randomly?
We are just jealous cause big mom can penetrate Ulti and we cant

Big Mom can literally grab things out of the air and create an attack like an Admiral's devil fruit and cutting edge technology and some try to frame it as a burn to her.

Why would he highlight Killer's lol. He doesn't have the plot significance of Zoro, Luffy and Kaido etc.

No one talks about Killer's "unpenetrable" skin, "the only one to wound Killer", etc. It's not an important point that Oda needs to highlight. Characters accumulate battle scars over their lifetime. Pretty standard.
So do we assume Zoro also has a scar in two places now where Killer impaled him? :bamathink:

Worst Gen and OP readers: Next couple chapters might get some additional Franky, Jimbe, or Robin and Brook fighting action.

Oda: We're going to do a stupid useless chapter that most the forum will hate that is around Nami, Usopp and Tama who no one gives a shit about, and spriknle Yamato vs Kaido

No wonder why sales dip, too many stupid chapters like these that are a waste of time

Worst Gen and OP readers: Next couple chapters might get some additional Franky, Jimbe, or Robin and Brook fighting action.

Oda: We're going to do a stupid useless chapter that most the forum will hate that is around Nami, Usopp and Tama who no one gives a shit about, and spriknle Yamato vs Kaido

No wonder why sales dip, too many stupid chapters like these that are a waste of time
Talk for yourself, Nami and Usopp are liked characters overall. Certainly more than Franky and Brook ( and I like these two a lot) Not their fault if the way Oda is writing them this raid is mediocre.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
But he can't use AdCoC freely.

That's like saying Luffy became extremely powerful during Marineford because he inadvertently used CoC and FS. Could he use those two abilities freely back then? Or were they one offs for the time?
What are you talking about? Zoro consciously used it as a last resort, it's more akin to G4 with a presumptive draw back than unconscious CoC

Y’all rocking with this chapter?
I think it’s a 10/10. Oda is really unpredictable
The Yamato stuff is really good, he’s such a good character. Only Goda can write a character so well
And the Tama stuff is really interesting too. Tama for nakama hehe

It's also not just Ulti. But Namis path to victory here rubs me the wrong way.

I'll concede that I'm being a little to pushy here and I'll wait for the chapter release
One problem is that it feels like more an appetizer showing what Zeus can do than a proper final victory. It seems Nami/Zeus attack that wasn't even named, which is pretty weird.

What are you talking about? Zoro consciously used it as a last resort, it's more akin to G4 with a presumptive draw back than unconscious CoC
No he didn't. When Kaido commented on Zoro using CoC, Zoro commented back that he has no clue what he's talking about.

Zoro does not know that he possesses it, nor can he use it freely. Until Zoro can use AdCoC freely, he is not steadily at the level of scarring Kaido. It was a one off for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.