Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are really weird. They must not have realized that after the rooftop scene given to Zoro, there would be no ZKK. Especially, when a girl who is Yamato as a Kaido's daughter is included in the story, they should be able to say we're bullshit about ZKK.

You really thought Oda would separate Sanji and Zoro.

Everything is clear after that.

Luffy will defeat Kaido 1 vs 1.

Sanji and Zoro will defeat Queen and King until end of the Arc.

Yamatos replica so obvious : I know I cannot. That means After coming back Luffy , Yamato will go to defeat Jack. And Monster Trio basic does not change.

Be ready at least ten chapter Kaido,s past.

Oda was quick and you didn't even care, he separated Momo and Shinobu to warn the people in the Capital of Flowers. And yet the Festival was quoted in this chapter, missing 2 chapters for 1018.

Is the translation of the colored version of One Piece bad to the point that you should read the black and white version? or can you stick with the colored version?

I'm going to re-read some arcs.
The coloured version is really poor during Skypiea and Water 7/Enies Lobby if I remember right.
If you ever want to verify certain dialogues, I'd recommend cross-referencing with the Viz version and Stephen's translations.

People are really weird. They must not have realized that after the rooftop scene given to Zoro, there would be no ZKK. Especially, when a girl who is Yamato as a Kaido's daughter is included in the story, they should be able to say we're bullshit about ZKK.

You really thought Oda would separate Sanji and Zoro.

Everything is clear after that.

Luffy will defeat Kaido 1 vs 1.

Sanji and Zoro will defeat Queen and King until end of the Arc.

Yamatos replica so obvious : I know I cannot. That means After coming back Luffy , Yamato will go to defeat Jack. And Monster Trio basic does not change.

Be ready at least ten chapter Kaido,s past.
No Sanji Marco Izo Kawa Zoro vs King and Queen, not just one v one. Zoro is half dead, dont nerf King too much

2 weeks of Yamao wank :lawsigh:

Yamao clashing against 1 Top Tier Kaido, and the fanboys quickly losing their minds

Jack clashing against fucking 3 (THREE) TOP TIERS: ADMIRAL FUJITORA, FORMER FLEET ADMIRAL SENGOKU, VETERAN VICE ADMIRAL TSURU AND STILL MANAGED TO SINK HALF OF THEIR FLEETS

Result will be the same anyway. Both get clapped

King > Queen > Jack > Ulti / Yamao
Dont compare those three fodders to Kaido

2 weeks of Yamao wank :lawsigh:

Yamao clashing against 1 Top Tier Kaido, and the fanboys quickly losing their minds

Jack clashing against fucking 3 (THREE) TOP TIERS: ADMIRAL FUJITORA, FORMER FLEET ADMIRAL SENGOKU, VETERAN VICE ADMIRAL TSURU AND STILL MANAGED TO SINK HALF OF THEIR FLEETS

Result will be the same anyway. Both get clapped

King > Queen > Jack > Ulti / Yamao
Jack beat 100 Minks by himself. Jack clashed against 3 Top Tiers. Any more fake smoke you wanna blow up his ass for shit that he hasn't done?

How can he even "clash" when it's a naval battle, and he'll die if he gets out. Fujitora probably just merked his ass with some gravity.

If Yamato dies it'll make Wano a confirmed 10/10 given how emotional and tragic it would be, it would hit as hard if not more than Ace's death (Yamato's really popular among fans) but I don't think Oda has the balls to do it.
Yamato’s death is the only thing that could bring this arc from meh… to great

H

humanbeing

Yamato has for sure more advaced armanent haki than Zoro at least for the time being. at the end of the arc Zoro will surpass her. she can clash with Kaido in away only Luffy was able to do.
in the same way I think Katakuri has for sure more advanced observation haki than Sanji but at the end of the arc Sanji will surpass him.
Katakuri is BM's son and his specialty is CoO.
Yamato is Kaido's daughter and her specialty is CoA.
and to be honest there is very hight possibility that she is a CoC user.
I think there is no doubt that she will join the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.