Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack beat 100 Minks by himself. Jack clashed against 3 Top Tiers. Any more fake smoke you wanna blow up his ass for shit that he hasn't done?

How can he even "clash" when it's a naval battle, and he'll die if he gets out. Fujitora probably just merked his ass with some gravity.
Keep crying sir

Young Doffy accompanied by his full crew ran away like a bitch after seeing just junior Tsuru alone.
Jack accompanied by fodders charged against not only Veteran VA Tsuru, but also Admiral Fujitora and Former FA Sengoku and still managed to sink half of their fleets.

Last edited:
Holly shit I just checked again the spoilers and Cp0 is making those numbers without Otama's gifters. Let's say 7000+- become allies, then they would have the upperhand
the stag beetle gifter said to zoro that there's nearly 500 gifter spread all over onigashima.
tama only got as far as the second floor, and there's around 100 that got wiped out in the rooftop against the minks.

i'd say she only tamed about 100 to 200

H

humanbeing

k
Holly shit I just checked again the spoilers and Cp0 is making those numbers without Otama's gifters. Let's say 7000+- become allies, then they would have the upperhand
by the way the gifters are the strongest foot soldiers in Kaido's crew and i expect that Majority of them will join since Tama produced many kibi dangos
there are 500 gifters let us say 400 joins. by the way Usopp is a cheater and a big liar and he captured Bao Huang who is a smile user he will let her eat the kibi dango and will use her to spread some fake news lol :D, I really dont see him
let this chance slip away he can demoralize Kaido soldiers

the stag beetle gifter said to zoro that there's nearly 500 gifter spread all over onigashima.
tama only got as far as the second floor, and there's around 100 that got wiped out in the rooftop against the minks.

i'd say she only tamed about 100 to 200
Speed and daifugo also help to distribute dango too tho. Plus briscola said that the dango recover them too

Keep crying sir

Young Doffy accompanied by his full crew ran away like a bitch after seeing just junior Tsuru alone.
Jack accompanied by fodders charged against not only Veteran VA Tsuru, but also Admiral Fujitora and Former FA Sengoku and still managed to sink half of their fleets.
Young Doffy wasn't about to get his ass beaten by Kinemon if Minks didn't interfere. I would have loved to see that sight.

And you know Kinemon can pack an ever stronger attack than the Dukes landed on Jack, given his last on Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.