Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? Marine Ford needed no build up for all characters, cause they are reappearing, like Marco. Now it’s the time where all have to get screentime. You could offscreen literally everything on Marineford. Imagine this happening for one strawhat? Would be ridiculous.
I don't understand? Marco was given a TOTAL of 15 panel time in 105+ chapters of Wano, how is that screentime?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
β€Ž
ZORO SCAR ON KAIDO CANNOT MAKE KAIDO DROP TO HIS KNEES ( UNLIKE BASE LUFFY )

BUT IT DOES MAKE HIS APPEARANCE LOOK COOLER IN DRAGON MODE
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

ZORO IS SANJI

KAIDO IS DEVUL

ZORO GIVING MAKE OVERS NOW WITH HIS STRONGEST ATTACK

:kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak:

it's not about it not being a hype chapter. It is the fact that Oda keeps wasting time on irrelevant plots. Sabody Archipalego, Amazon Lily, Impel Down, Marine Ford and Ace/Luffy flashback COMBINED took less time than Wano alone. But yet Marine Ford had WAY MORE characters and subplots than Wano. Marine Ford was 32 chapters because there was no chapters wasted on Yamato and momo running around doing absolutely nothing for 10+ chapters.
Marineford had way less characters that had focus .
This arc just have way to many characters Oda want to focus on .
Hell Just Kaido battles alone last long much longer than anything in marineford .

Yes, you got mocked but you act like those "mocking" doesn't have justified substance to it.
yes...they don't have justified substance to it....you are the prime example.....most of your posts are prime example....I don't have to take your so called "justifications" seriously.....if you feel mocking is justified because of your "justified" subtance, people who got mocked also feel the same and you act like they don't have "justified" substance to it.....for example, you have literally made a thread because 60% of the people liked it and mocked them and in other thread you made wano got mixed ratings and you feel "justified"....because it aligns with your views.....

Also, you pointed out the key point of the difference between here and reddit, which is that you don't get band which just goes to show that Reddit is a propaganda advertisement site for One Piece marketing where they don't allow any type of dissent.
I didn't visit reddit for a long time and this is from third party response....but by the time when I was in reddit i.e. before joining Oro jackson forum, reddit had decent amount of critics with actual criticism and so did OJ where both rant and criticism were there....but in this website you rarely find criticism/appreciation posts and 80% most of the posts are either rant or Zoro vs Sanji debates.....and so no...the so called key point doesn't make big difference...

if anything, OJ was the best website where everything was there....people used to "appropriately" point out negatives/positives/rant and we have few members like @playa4321 @Buusatan94 etc. in the website who put actual criticism instead of trash posts....

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
I don't understand? Marco was given a total of 15 TOTAL panel time in 105+ chapters of Wano, how is that screentime?
Don’t know what you want to say with that.

In wano you have to build up the fights, you have real fights, in marine Ford you had just one liner clashes over all, not one real fight over several situations. Not even Whiteboard and Akainu, they clashed 2-3 times, that’s it.
In wano it is meant to get longer fights, these need preparations and time, also build up for everyone involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.