Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fan of every character, but just don't BS. They seem to be trolling you than you are with them. Your not doing good job being a troll and not even trying on pointing out your faults. I been chilled while your quoting me like 20+ alerts when I go offline. You seem to have your own insecurities when I speak to you. You can't seem to handle situations when confronted about it :kayneshrug:.
:fujilaugh::fujilaugh::fujilaugh:

I gave you an answer, you're keep whiny because you're not happy people refuse to give up their beliefs on ZKK now that's music to my ears

It's so funny because you dont even understand the original concept

See what happens when you log on and comment, it immediately spirals, when you arent on here, the conversation between both fandoms is pretty cordial.
You have to say it is debunked, not say Head Piece comment.

I did understand, but your not understanding my points.

Your the one quoting me with 20+ alerts when I go offline. Instead of being quiet and move on, you want to bother me while I am online or offline, so when your ready to act like adult, we can talk instead acting like child who wants attention from their idol XD.

You have to say it is debunked, not say Head Piece comment.

I did understand, but your not understanding my points.

Your the one quoting me with 20+ alerts when I go offline. Instead of being quiet and move on, you want to bother me while I am online or offline, so when your ready to act like adult, we can talk instead acting like child who wants attention from their idol XD.
No one:

Pan D. A. Man::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion:

@MODS im finished debunking and trashing this user, I care too much for "The People" because this forum is #1 forum and I always enjoy the back and forths

Status
Not open for further replies.