Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are being a hater and delusional. Even if I dislike a character I'm not going to look like a fool and discredit or deny what he did. The scar is there and you can clearly see it but you are too salty to admit it.

Even Fujitora can see better than you...smh
Not hating. Being honest since Kaido is doing fine after the attack and isn't bother by it. That isn't hating, that cause checking and reading a manga. Don't be upset cause it's the truth and Oden's scar is bigger and more visible compare to what Zoro did.

Fujitora would look at toxic side and it be reason why he cut his eyes. Your side acting like you are and that is being toxic.

Unbelievable that people attacked me for saying that Kaido heals between fights and is almost always at 100% when a new fight starts.

He was fully healed after fighting the scabbard, no visible damage during chapter 1000. Now he looks fully healed even after the battle with the SN even the dried blood markings are nowhere to be seen.
If Luffy comes back and solos him...then what?:arnoling:

Not hating. Being honest since Kaido is doing fine after the attack and isn't bother by it. That isn't hating, that cause checking and reading a manga. Don't be upset cause it's the truth and Oden's scar is bigger and more visible compare to what Zoro did.

Fujitora would look at toxic side and it be reason why he cut his eyes. Your side acting like you are and that is being toxic.
First, you said there is no Zoro scar and now you're saying Oden's scar is bigger lool.
Oden is a beast but he didn't fight Kaido in his hybrid form.

Anyone here thinks instead of Yamato joining, Oda will give us a twist and have Otama be the one to join? I can't help, but feel she will given Oda giving her name chapter. She could be apprentice like Shanks and Buggy were for Roger Pirates.

First, you said there is no Zoro scar and now you're saying Oden's scar is bigger lool.
Oden is a beast but he didn't fight Kaido in his hybrid form.
It is bigger. Saying Oden didn't do more damage and power than Zoro is toxic stupidity. Zoro need Enma to be one to cut him while Oden use his own power. You can see in the scar one is more visible while other you can barely see or not see from that design.

Not hating Zoro, but it is clear he isn't on level of Oden or even Yonko lvl to begin with.

I'm not disappointed by Nami's cheap win, I knew since the start that Nami & Usopp would have needed something like this, they're not even close to the F6.
I'm disappointed cause we really have far better characters/fights we could focus on, to make some examples:
- Kidd & Law vs Linlin, useless to explain cause it's probably the most hype battle currently with 2 R5 and an Emperor
- Marco vs King, first time we see a fight between 1st Commanders with such similarities in their fighting style. An aerial battle we all want to see.
- Killer vs Hawkins, a proper 1v1 between 2 SNs with personal conflict and a symbolic theme (scythe cutting straw)
- Jimbe vs WW, nearly 20 chapters passed and we still had no panel time of this battle which since the start seems to have a good backstory
- Clarification of what Drake and Apoo are doing, their situation is hella random and seems like an attempt to keep SNs (the real muscles of this war) occupied
I could go on...

My opinion is: I know this is SHs story and Nami, Usopp etc need panel time. But this is a fucking war and I expect the true fighters (WG, Emperors, Calamities) to have more panel time than Nami/Usopp who should just have a support role in this situation.
I hope that with this chapter Oda's intention was to close the Nami/Usopp scenario for a while and move on to bigger names...
at least we can move on to those fights now

Nami vs Ulti is legit the worst fight in the manga.

Yamato Is the worst thing happened with Tama in Wano :kayneshrug:
Absolutely right. We already have enough character on Wan. Because srrew hat joined full . Oda just have fun with us. Instead of seeing bullshit Yamato tama things, he offered better plotting for naming character.

Why ? Because oda is kinda stupid guy. Since he killed Ace, to remind him, he put unnecessary things related to him like ace knows Ace. Cheap very very very cheap. Somebody said that to see kaidos past. Another no make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.