Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, if Marco leaves King to Zoro (highly possible now) and goes to the roof to fight Kaido like he originally intended to back in 998 or 999 (he mentions being delayed to go up), when who actually is the 4th symbol?

Okay I'm taking into account the totally "wild" presumption that Yamato is in fact the mythical white tiger. If that is the case, Kaido is the dragon and if Marco fights, he's the Phoenix. So then who is the Tortoise? There's no way Oda stops at 3 right?

And if so, is it a villain to make a 2v2? Or is it an ally to make it 3v1? Maybe Tenguyama has a fruit like this?
Pekoms returns, will of P activate
Post automatically merged:

Pekoms returns, will of P activate
But really if pekoms is dead anybody can get the turtle fruit it's fair game

Do you see why Zkk is misleading lmao

Yamato stronger than zoro
the same Yamato who want Kaido to be OUT of Wano country.
Straw Hat Words are always true.
Oda asked in the databook if Zoro will repeat Ryuma's legendary dragon slaying feat above Wano's capital. They are heading there now and the Scabbards stated the battle won't be over until Kaido is dead. Wano citizens want Kaido dead.

Yamato is weaker than Zoro. There is a reason Oda didn't allow Zoro to fight Kaido in a 1v1 until he was weaken and heavily injured. Zoro still bested and scarred Kaido in that state.

@Finalbeta This is when Marco gets hit by two casual lasers from Kizaru :

(He didn't even bother to shoot at his head lol)

In the next chapter, he is still losing blood and he is shown regenerating. By the time he gets handcuffed (preventing his regeneration powers from working further), he was still showing damage.

This was Kizaru in trolling mode. When he fired the Yakasani, Marco had holes even in his eye. Had someone else been hit by that and that did not have the luxury of regeneration, things would have been real ugly.

Uh oh, y’all had better get ready. If Yamato has AdCoC, then get ready to enter the point in the story where literally everyone has AdCoC, just as I predicted lol.

As if Oda hadn’t been fucking up enough lately, the only thing worse than actually introducing AdCoC into the story, is giving it to every relevant fighter in the New World, and that’s the route we’re heading towards lol.
I feel you on that, but at the same time it would be even weirder if a small percentage of the actual top tiers don't have it, just because "fuck it- balancing abilities", even if they might have CoC and already are advCoA users.
I mean it's not really difficult to make use of afterall.. In contrary to FS or internal destruction it does not need to be awakened via a haki bloom or something. Characters only really need to know that it's possible to make it flow aswell and they are good to go.
Imagine a guy like Kizaru getting confirmed as a CoC user, that already can make his CoA haki flow, but then does not have it, because "light fruit is enough on itself" reasons or something.. Would be hella weird and nonsensical tbh.
And honestly if Yamato also can use it, everyone probably would want the real heavy hitters to be able to use it aswell.

That's why I'm positive that Luffy's CoC spec is not just for show and there is still something coming for the potential supreme CoC users, namely guys like Roger, Shanks and EoS Luffy.
And because it's probably not stackable with all kinds of DF abilities I think for guys like the admirals it might not even be their most powerful asset, all the while super enhanced brawlers like Luffy & Kaido or top tier swordsmen benefit much more from it, ultimately leading to still very interesting fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.