Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People want to make fun of Sanji. But Yamato joining the crew she will become much stronger than Zoro too lmfao

Gear4 Luffy ~ Hybrid Yamato >> Luffy Base ~ Base Yamato >> Zoro >/~ Sanji.

However, Zoro and Sanji are sure to overtake her in the next battle arc
Don't drag Zoro down with them, the man already put in a lot of work which neither Yamato or Sanji have even come close to replicating.
If Zoro scarred Kaido in his strongest form with 20 plus broken bones aftr he blocked hakai, what do you think happens to hybrid Yamato don't take this too far

Scenario 1
  • Luffy defeats Kaido
  • ZKK happens
  • meh
Scenario 2
  • Luffy defeats Kaido
  • CP0 captures Kaido and sends him back to Vegapunk
  • Time passes and the final war begins
  • Kaido escapes
  • He becomes Imu's hypetool
  • Yeahhhh
:moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:

:kayneshrug:
Transport for Doflamingo: former fleet admiral, current admiral

Transport for Kaido: literal no-names
So Kaido not only went full hybrid but he started off all guns blazing against a Yamato who ain't transformed yet:myman:
Yamato: "I can't win."

Don't drag Zoro down with them, the man already put in a lot of work which neither Yamato or Sanji have even come close to replicating.
If Zoro scarred Kaido in his strongest form with 20 plus broken bones aftr he blocked hakai, what do you think happens to hybrid Yamato don't take this too far
Yamato at the base colliding with hybrid Kaido and managing to keep a 1v1 fight is way better than anything Zoro did.

Zoro could barely damage Kaido in his dragon form, even though he attacked Kaido off guard. Zoro couldn't even get close to the hybrid Kaido, except for Ashura, which is his final attack and was still insufficient to put Kaido in floor

Block Hakai? Stopping the attack for 1 second, getting quadriplegic and needing Law's help? It's an amazing feat, but it's still a feat of a character at Zoro's level. A top tier like Shanks would block this without major problems.

Transport for Kaido: literal no-names
CP0 is a pretty big variable. Also, them being no-names makes a lot of sense considering that they're an intelligence organization, that too the strongest in the world. I really wouldn't be surprised if their leader is Admiral level. Fuck that, I expect him to be Admiral level.

People want to make fun of Sanji. But Yamato joining the crew she will become much stronger than Zoro too lmfao

Gear4 Luffy ~ Hybrid Yamato >> Luffy Base ~ Base Yamato >> Zoro >/~ Sanji.

However, Zoro and Sanji are sure to overtake her in the next battle arc
There is no “Zoro and Sanji”.

Stop trying so hard to put them on the same level.

Zoro > Yamato >>> Sanji

The feats speak for themselves.

Yamato at the base colliding with hybrid Kaido and managing to keep a 1v1 fight is way better than anything Zoro did.

Zoro could barely damage Kaido in his dragon form, even though he attacked Kaido off guard. Zoro couldn't even get close to the hybrid Kaido, except for Ashura, which is his final attack and was still insufficient to put Kaido in floor

Block Hakai? Stopping the attack for 1 second, getting quadriplegic and needing Law's help? It's an amazing feat, but it's still a feat of a character at Zoro's level. A top tier like Shanks would block this without major problems.
So many asinine points.

First of all Yamato admits that she cannot defeat her father. The story is clearly heading toward a situation where the likely outcome of their fight ends up to be presented as either mid or high difficulty, the latter less probable. Assuming they even kept at it for long enough.

Second, Zoro blocked Hakai for 1 second true, and guess what? The position of his swords and the Hakai blast lead to believe that barrier haki was set and the explosion is most likely the drive that damaged the Grandmaster so extensively. Law's fingers jesture suggests that he was about to teleport the novae but still this is the most valid explanation of what happened. Zoro taking the explosion and be teleported later soon in that explosions act extremely rapid and it's pleasing with the explanation of his damage.

What happened if Zoro didn't tackle Asura? I tell you. With his astounding defensive output he can probably take tons of Thunder Bagua before getting seriously damaged. He showed an insane level of attack speed and attack power too and can most likely come up with much faster and more efficient attacks than Hiryuu Kaen or even within Asura mode, eventually.

A broken bones and fatigued Zoro managed to perma scar Kaido, imagine what an healthy Zoro can in all likelihood attain.

But it doesn't change the fact that this new haki will have played a determinat role in Luffy's defeat of Kaido and is the sole reason/key of why Luffy even started to truly hurt Kaido. It seems the way to go, it's the key for him to bring Kaido down.

And even Kaido says that what Luffy needs to do is to refine his crude technique with it.

In the scenario @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung described about all the Advanced CoC users in the future, I see a dehype for the figure of Kaido and the buildup to take him down.
That's mainly because we experience the world from a Luffy centric perspective though. Even before all that happened it was generally assumed that most top tiers would have a very tough time against each other, so if most or all of them can make use of that ability, which is the bare minimum to even fight against Kaido and damage him, it wouldn't really be that surprising in hindsight.

And btw I absolutely don't see how it would dehype him in any way. Far in contrary to that it will only hype him up, if others later on would get completely wrecked by these sorts of attacks. I think that Kaido's feats -those he already showed- are already "timeless" and won't be outdated, cause that's already the peak of tankiness. It imo can only be surpassed by himself via a potentially incoming awakened Dragon Devil form, which imo will be the thing, that really sends his hype through the roof (WSC), similiar to how I see Luffy's body enhancing quirks now becoming his key ability again.

Imo that ability rather equals the playing field.
And like I said in my post, not everyone will automatically align their arsenal towards their haki game, even if it's that powerful. I mean take a look at Big Mom for example. "Fulgora" was super impressive. I can see someone making a case for her all out homie game being more powerful than her advCoC game. Basically: I still can see how a lot of devil fruit abilities will simply be more valuable, even if it becomes a "common" ability -which is still just a possibility btw-. A lot of stuff that can't kill Kaido, can still kill anyone else in one go afterall.
I can easily see a guy like Kizaru being superior to the average advCoC game, if he goes all out with his light fruit for example.

If it gets more common that ability will just elevate the whole tier as a whole even higher. And again, perhaps those CoC attacks are not even the absolute peak in terms of haki game, perhaps there's even more to come.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.