Powers & Abilities Killer’s Probably Going To Get a Power Up To Beat Hawkins

Based on reputation. You response as if Kaido live on the jungle. Lol
But if you really want to be Kaidos highest subordinate, you have to show something extra (except that you are already have a really good reputation such as right hand man of another Yonko).
As for Supernova, Kaido told Kid weeks ago that they are playing little pirate game. So it is like they have some reputation, but Kaido not really takes them as serious back then. I really doubt Kuri's Luffy (who according to Kaido is playing little pirates game and was one shotted) will be put into calamity that instant
See this is why i don't like to argue in the low-IQ tier.
You kept saying Hawkins hasn't shown his strength to Kaido, therefore he is only put as headliner.
So what has he shown to Kaido that proved that he is headliner level?
So why isn't Hawkins put into gifter tier if he hasn't shown his strength?
The idea of "well Hawkins only wanted to show a bit of his strength but not all to Kaido" examplifies your bias for a low-tier SN like Hawkins.

Hawkins got low-diff by Law, who got mid-diff by Doffy.
Yes therefore Hawkins > flying 6
:suresure:

So what has he shown to Kaido that proved that he is headliner level?
Nothing.
So why isn't Hawkins put into gifter tier if he hasn't shown his strength
Because Hawkins was already well known pirate before being force to surrender to kaido.
The idea of "well Hawkins only wanted to show a bit of his strength but not all to Kaido" examplifies your bias for a low-tier SN like Hawkins.
No such thing as a low tier supernova.
Hawkins got low-diff by Law
*Mid-diff
who got mid-diff by Doffy.
*High-diff
Yes there Hawkins > flying 6
You can't just be a flying six by just by joining his crew. X-drake had like 1 or 2 years to get the position he got.

Nothing.

Because Hawkins was already well known pirate before being force to surrender to kaido.

No such thing as a low tier supernova.

*Mid-diff

*High-diff

You can't just be a flying six by just by joining his crew. X-drake had like 1 or 2 years to get the position he got.
You do realize that if you slice up my response into 10 different quotes, I am not going to spend the same time you did to slice your response 10 times just to reply right?
Post automatically merged:

why would killer need a power up
hawkins getting bodied
But i heard Hawkins is YC level :milaugh:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Obvious nonsense. You don't even know if Ulti and PageOne were supernovas as well. Also, being a supernova is impressive. Like passing your GCSEs or SATs. But if that's all you have two years later, then you should hide it out of shame
I meant Worst Generation member, I wasn't talking about bums like Caribou.

I meant Worst Generation member, I wasn't talking about bums like Caribou.
End of the day, that was then. This is now. "I was in the same class as Bill Gates" is basically what they're saying. We still have their current bounties, so we know what all their flailing around accomplished. It doesn't make them stronger than people who have been established for years.

Luffy right now will be put in calamity ranking for sure.
Flying 6 is not a rank higher than the headliners.
Flying 6 IS literally the strongest 6 of the headliners. It is the same rank but higher positioning.
There is literally no reason Hawkins is not put into one of them if he is stronger than the 6 given he is already on the same rank headliner.
The definition of flying 6 is the 6 strongest headliners...
"The Tobiroppo[82] (飛び六胞 Tobi Roppō?, literally meaning "Flying Six Fellows"; English version: Tobi Roppo) are a special group of the six strongest Shinuchi."
F6 are considered as a different unit, it's like the special force of the Beast Pirates. They are the elite who is extracted from the other Headliners.
Beast Pirates is a meritocracy based on power and skill
This means that completing important tasks gives you the right to fight a Calamity (if you are a F6) or a F6 (if you are a Headliner).
But for example in Drake's case he just wasn't interested in it, and makes sense seen his undercover status
Hawkins behavior, on the other hand, is a strange case. If you look at Wano, he actually revealed the alliance position and later captured Law so he accomplished tasks but he either wasn't interested or wasn't proposed yet
Tbh I see him as an unofficial F6 seen how closely he worked with Page One, Drake and Who's Who.

Even interacting with Jack, a Calamity, directly
All this just to say that Hawkins is not a regular Headliner, even tho he joined just recently

Tbh I see him as an unofficial F6 seen how closely he worked with Page One, Drake and Who's Who.

All this just to say that Hawkins is not a regular Headliner, even tho he joined just recently
If you want to put Hawkins amongst the weakest flying 6 or flying 7, I have no issue with it.
He is stronger than the normal headliner, but hasn't proved to be on par with flying 6 in terms of feats.
This dude literally got low diff by Law, who got mid diff by Doffy...

I certainly won't put him on par with someone like Ulti who recovers quickly from a BM combo attack, or Who's who that can fight 1 v 1 with Jimbei.

There is a huge difference between you spending 10 minutes to break someone's quote into 10 segments and reply to each, than me just spending 20 secs to tell you how unnecessary it is.
I don't know it just seems like you're the only one who's complaining about it but, hey maybe it's just me. Don't worry I remember next time before commenting on your posts for now on.👌

With haoshoku haki, apart from rayleigh, there were several other first mates who had it during the roger era. Both Oden and katakuri also had it, so I see no reason why Killer couldn't get it as well.
The only reason I see why Killer cannot have CoC is that he had his spirt/will broken and that’s not a conqueror thing.