Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Sanji will fuck him up after an extreme death battle but now it’s too soon
Sadly Sanji has raidsuit. He won't even get extreme death battles anymore because he has a magical power up that saves him from getting significant damage.
Raid suit almost ruined Sanji. I don't hate him like you do but raid suit just made him so much worse as a character.

Just think about this, in thw future, we will have to endure a 3 way battle between Zoro, Sanji and Yamato fans....:tchpepe:
NOOOO

I’m not Sanji... I can control my simp side
Good to hear that... I guess:wonderland::zorothink:

Oda gave us the blueprints for many of his fights this chapter. Look at the wording. Big Mom attacked her internal organs nerfing Ulti, while Nami finished her off externally. She would have never won otherwise. Sound familiar?

This is exactly what happened in Dressrosa against Doflamingo, and I suspect what will happen with Kid + Law against Big Mom.

Law = Internal Attack to nerf Big Mom

Kid = External Attack to finish off

Oda gave us the blueprints for many of his fights this chapter. Look at the wording. Big Mom attacked her internal organs nerfing Ulti, while Nami finished her off externally. She would have never won otherwise. Sound familiar?

This is exactly what happened in Dressrosa against Doflamingo, and I suspect what will happen with Kid + Law against Big Mom.

Law = Internal Attack to nerf Big Mom

Kid = External Attack to finish off

Nami finished off Ulti internally too though.
The point from that Zeus dialogue is that Nami couldn't hurt her externally.

Status
Not open for further replies.