DC & Marvel - Official Discussion Thread

Jean Grey first of all isn’t a 4D being
Some scales do put her at 4D.
Second there was a little random girl who also wasn’t affected by the Wanda remember and she wasn’t a 4D being
Something that proves that she might not be strong enough to vanish all of them. (Anotherdownplay in her RW abilities).
third it’s not stated the reason why Wanda never affected Jean
You have 2 possible reasons of why it didn't: 1. She isn't strong enough to affect her.
2. Hax resistance
fourth none of this has any bearing on offensive ability. Wanda did this reality warp semi-accidentally and without malice so none of this can scale to what she can do INTENTIONALLY with MALICE
Reailty warping is also offensiv,e a very strong offense depending on the Reality warper. When she did the vanish she wasn't very good mentally which means that she basically tried her best to erase all of them. Unless you want me to believe that in said moment, she was thinking in her head "I shouldn't erase all of them, even tho I said I want to erase them all".

I always found it sad and disappointing how DC live action films can't come close to the level of writing and dialogues of their animated series such as BTAS, STAS, Batman Beyond, Justice League and JLU, Teen Titans, Young Justice or Green Lantern animated series.

I always found it sad and disappointing how DC live action films can't come close to the level of writing and dialogues of their animated series such as BTAS, STAS, Batman Beyond, Justice League and JLU, Teen Titans, Young Justice or Green Lantern animated series.
It is indeed sad, in my opinion the animated movies of DC are sometimes even better than a lot of the films in the MCU.