rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
> Franky giving Sasaki a fight
> SASAKI MUST be weak

We saw Ulti Sasaki inferior, survive a attack from Big Mom. Franky defeating Sasaki is a big deal.
Keep being a power level andy and cope with your tier-lists.

To answer your question mid diff.
I think people are just starting to realize that the flying 6 aren't as close to the all stars are people thought based on characters words in the story.

O-Tama haters blaming the fact that this chapter sucks on O-Tama :milaugh: this chapter sucks because apart from Ulti's defeat (but she was already more than half defeated by Big Mom) there is no resolution on anything,we cant even see O-Tama giving her orders,and we cant see almost anything of the Yamato-Kaido fight. Thats because the chapter sucks,not because there is O-Tama.

Oda didn't even show us the direct clash between Kaido and Yamato just so he could leave us guessing whether Yamato can use AdCoC or not, what a dick. This off screening and dick teasing business started off being funny but it's getting really old right now.
Definitly true

O-Tama haters blaming the fact that this chapter sucks on O-Tama :milaugh: this chapter sucks because apart from Ulti's defeat (but she was already more than half defeated by Big Mom) there is no resolution on anything,we cant even see O-Tama giving her orders,and we cant see almost anything of the Yamato-Kaido fight. Thats because the chapter sucks,not because there is O-Tama.
And this explains a good portion of why it's true

Plot device? Which one?

People like you seem to misunderstand that term, btw. "Plot device" isn't a bad thing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/industrialscripts.com/plot-devices/amp/

https://screencraft.org/2019/11/28/17-plot-devices-you-can-use-to-elevate-your-story/

Which is why they are many elements of EVERY story. Tama has been a major part of Wano since the very beginning... where the Beast pirates start with torturing her to get use out of her powers. You're better off taking issue with Yamato, who came out of thin air with massive plot relevance. I like to think that in terms of function Luffy:Momo::Yamato:Tama though.
I dont give a damn about Yamato either until their character is fleshed out. Wano has been a mess in terms of the execution.

This is very unlikely but I hope volume 100 is so packed out that it ends with 1015 and 1016 is the beginning of 101. It's a much cleaner break than the other chapters provide, with the exchange from last chapter being a great cliffhanger that looks redundant being in the same volume as the cliffhanger from this chapter.

As for the beginning here I gotta say, Oda is the worst kinda tease. The legendary swordsmith with Yasuie's daughter watching the clear skies above the capital? It could be the most mundane scene and I still might just shit myself.

O-Tama sucks :beckmoji:

If you hate good story build up so much then just go watch sword art online or something lol :lusalty:
The next usually defend answer: " If you not like the story then watch someone else"
Yeah like it is easy to throw his favourite manga away after watching/reading it for over 10-20years.
Yep you seems be like the usually twitter fan. Criticize is forgeinword for you guys.

I'm not gonna argue with like 20 people over everything I disagree on, I just wanted to make a general statement to show that I disagree with the majority of the takes on the chapter.
Post automatically merged:

Btw everyone, if the chapters lately seem to have a lot of unnecessary build up and/or cliffhangers. Do keep in mind that Oda would like to make the chapters 30 panels, but the publishing company doesn't grant him the time to do so. Japanese publishing companies are the reason your favorite mangas are releasing more mediocre chapters than necessary.
Nah, there's so much wasted panel time with running around and fakeouts. It's not the publisher's fault. Oda could easily consolidate a lot of story points.

Status
Not open for further replies.