Will you take the vaccine for covid?

This is lies lol, how people manage to die after vaccine. You should google what vaccine is, at the very least, before post something like that
:nicagesmile:
Dude,
This is from the CDC website.
What are you on about?.

:laughmoji:
Post automatically merged:

yea thats detailed description on how it works but in a nutshell vaccines in general are dead viruses that cause the disease..

I'm studying this atm
No....
You are posting from a position of ignorance.
And that is ok.
They keep calling it a vaccine but it is a vaccine in name only.
This is gene therapy....
There is no corona virus in this injection at all.
Its not a secret.
The absolute state

What you mean by "dead" virus? If it was dead than vaccine never was about risk. Vaccine make your body provide antibodys and made your immune system immun to some type of virus. So I can't call it "dead virus", case you know dead virus can't make organism provide antibodys, rather "weakened form" of virus...
You have no idea what you are saying and looking kinda silly...

Dude,
This is from the CDC website.
What are you on about?.

:laughmoji:

No....
You are posting from a position of ignorance.
And that is ok.
They keep calling it a vaccine but it is a vaccine in name only.
This is gene therapy....
There is no corona virus in this injection at all.
Its not a secret.
The absolute state
Vaccine is Vaccine in name only
Pleb ..
Common
You made my morning...
:ihaha::cantseeme::risicheck:
Fuc*ing Rista laugh

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
How do y'all think allergies started? Lmao. No one had allergies centuries ago... Even a few decades ago the numbers were significantly lower.

Only when people started to fuck their bodys up with medicines and vaccines, allergies started. I speak from own experience. My allergy got worse and worse with injections I got weekly and later monthly. It fucked my body up in that regard.

People really trust what companies who make massive profit of selling products say - about those products. And I'm not only talking about the covid vaccine cause there is more behind that than just trying to profit out of a poduct - its a whole economy that's crumbling without that. I talk about medicines, vaccines and shit like that in general.
And here I thought it was the amount of toxic agents used on agriculture, the contamination of natural resources, the advent of civilization on uncharted places that allowed the contact between people and unknown agents, extremely unhealthy food habits, etc.
Imagine that what actually fucked our bodies was penicillin all along.
:P

What you mean by "dead" virus? If it was dead than vaccine never was about risk. Vaccine make your body provide antibodys and made your immune system immun to some type of virus. So I can't call it "dead virus", case you know dead virus can't make organism provide antibodys, rather "weakened form" of virus...
i get where that is coming from but it doesn't function like that

lemme break it down for you

Your body has active and passive immunity barriers.. viruses usually percolate through the passive barrier (the first layer of defence) and when it attacks a cell they release chemicals that alert the WBC and special cells with lysosomes (that break down the virus) to act swiftly and hinder the spread of the virus..

In this case the Virus is dead but it is still detected as a intruder organism.. the WBC's and the cells responsible of verifying or assessing the virus come in play...these special cells are called memory cells that analyze the virus and keep its data for potential use.. but also starts manufacturing the antibodies to deal with the virus.. since the virus is dead the body is given enough time to devise the required antibodies and deal with the virus...

But guess why do you require 2 doses, it is to boost your antibody production when you contact Covid... the first does helps the body educate what kind of virus it is and provides antibodies but not significantly .. the second dose or the second wave of dead Covid viruses when detected signal the cells to produce antibodies significantly... coz in their first encounter most of the time wad spent in analyzing the bacteria... this is also why you won't when you contact covid until you body starts fighting back..when symptoms arise.

How do y'all think allergies started? Lmao. No one had allergies centuries ago... Even a few decades ago the numbers were significantly lower.

Only when people started to fuck their bodys up with medicines and vaccines, allergies started. I speak from own experience. My allergy got worse and worse with injections I got weekly and later monthly. It fucked my body up in that regard.

People really trust what companies who make massive profit of selling products say - about those products. And I'm not only talking about the covid vaccine cause there is more behind that than just trying to profit out of a poduct - its a whole economy that's crumbling without that. I talk about medicines, vaccines and shit like that in general.
Must be because of thr vaccines that I got allergies - provem by admiral moubu in an anime forum

Must be because of thr vaccines that I got allergies - provem by admiral moubu in an anime forum
He is not wrong,
Learn kiddo.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/partner-content-brief-history-of-allergies

About why allergies are on the rise.

Hygiene hypothesis.

People used to be exposed to bacteria and viruses, which may have stimulated healthy immune responses.
Now with all the medicine, antimicrobials and hygiene advances in hygiene the immune system has less to do and lashes out at more banal things in an attempt to stay relevant.

Last edited:
none of the common vaccines are using "dead virus"....
Learn and stop spreading misinfo

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mRNA.html
I'm actually not wrong... mRNA vaccine are different but they work in a similar way

instead of injecting weakened or dead viruses.. they inject mRnA with a specific protine Covid Viruses are made off... and the purpose is to get the immune system used to it so when that specific protein is detected.. the cells release the antibodies..

So its just a part of the virus that is injected into a body.. which is a protien

What i said wasn't wrong instead of that one protine what i said was they use dead ot deactivated viruses to basically do the same thing

"The SARS-CoV-2 virus is studded with proteins that it uses to enter human cells. These so-called spike proteins make a tempting target for potential vaccines and treatments."

Even the Russian vaccine uses a part of Covid..

"By comparison the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines being developed in the West are mRNA vaccines. This means part of the coronavirus' genetic code is injected into the body, triggering the body to begin making viral proteins, but not the whole virus, which is enough to train the immune system to attack."
-Chinese vaccine

They inject a part of the disease itself which is ofc deactivated so that the body is produces antibodies.

"It works by using killed viral particles to expose the body's immune system to the virus without risking a serious disease response."
(more on Chinese vaccine)
here is the link

I'm actually not wrong... mRNA vaccine are different but they work in a similar way
Yes you are.
you are 100% wrong

Even the Russian vaccine uses a part of Covid..

"By comparison the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines being developed in the West are mRNA vaccines. This means part of the coronavirus' genetic code is injected into the body, triggering the body to begin making viral proteins, but not the whole virus, which is enough to train the immune system to attack."
-Chinese vaccine

They inject a part of the disease itself which is ofc deactivated so that the body is produces antibodies.
Post automatically merged: 13 minutes ago
"It works by using killed viral particles to expose the body's immune system to the virus without risking a serious disease response."
(more on Chinese vaccine)
we don't talk about these lesser vaccines.
Russia and China lol.

Moderna and Pfizer vaccines have no virus in them.

Well, first of all there were a lot less people in general, and second it might not be as well documented as it is today.

That being said though, I'm not gonna take a stance lmao, let people think what they think
No, those are not the reason. Its about the proportion. You just need to google and read - allergies did increase significantly. And I swear that my asthma started only after my doc tried to medicate my other allergy with weekly injections.

Vaccines and medicines have many long term health issues. Potential allergies are part of them.
I'm not entriely against medicines, not at all. But only the necessary and only if there is no other way. Covid vaccines are shady as hell, there are countless of reasons for that - and not necessary for 99% of the peoples.