Will you take the vaccine for covid?

And this is called Meat.
But its made out of plants.
you are a sheep

As I said plebs will do and believe in anything that master wants. In reality there is First Order/Divergent shit starting to going on...
Or Walking Deads XD
Anyway we will see whart future brings.
Earth was overpopulated, to much resources need for human surviving.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
If pharmacies wanted to fuck you up there are 100 times easier ways to do than an injection which people are already sceptical off you dumb twats.

Bunch of Fox News - Parler - Qanon kids with no brain to them

If pharmacies wanted to fuck you up there are 100 times easier ways to do than an injection which people are already sceptical off you dumb twats.
Who said this?
the reason they are pushing this "vaccine" is to reopen.
Just like I said before.
it is Health theater.
there is no reason why naturally immune people or little kids should be taking this.
The reason deaths are down is because the virus took down those that it could had taken down.
health theater to get the economy back on track.
Post automatically merged:

Fr? Then that changes a lot my future decisions. I will do some research regarding that, thx.
yeh just make sure you dont drink Coca Cola or some fruits LOL

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Who said this?
the reason they are pushing this "vaccine" is to reopen.
Just like I said before.
it is Health theater.
there is no reason why naturally immune people or little kids should be taking this.
The reason deaths are down is because the virus took down those that it could had taken down.
health theater to get the economy back on track.
I was gonna write a long post to point out how ridicolus this is but i stopped myself.

So ill just say - You are one of the most selfish individiuals with severe lack of empathy for other with imense narcistic traits that make people like you be the sole reason why this world is going down like it is. I am feeling incredibly lucky that most people know better than this and are choosing to their part to end this event that put so much tragedy into lives of thousands of families

Peace out

Bunch of Fox News - Parler - Qanon kids with no brain to them
CNN - goverment propaganda that saying that you need to listen your LORD, everything is perfect. All decision of your LORD is something that will bring prosperity and happyness.
Like even when FOX shows how people on video saying things, Zombies still call this fake.
Fox News is not most truthful news, but it's not propaganda

Anyone who has access to it should take it. Anto vaccers are a major reason it takes longer to get rid of diseases for good. Seriously, stop making this an option, just take the god damn vaccine if you have the possibility to do so. Not doing it is literally retarded and strictly a bad call. Even for people that cry about the sideeffects. ALL MEDICINE HAS SIDEEFFECTS!
For crying out loud, basic cough medicine or headache pills can have serious side effects. But they are SUPER UNLIKELY. Same with the covid vaccine. The chance to die of covid, even when you are in the "safe" age range, is still higher than the chance of the vaccines side effects. So mathmatically speaking, you are far safer to take the vaccine in EVERY CASE.
And also, not taking the vaccine is DIRECTLY affecting other people. Do you not know what herd immunity is? Vaccines only make sense if a large enough % of people take them. We need to get enough people immune to stop the virus from getting chances to mutate. Which is why people not getting the vaccine can fuck us all over.
So seriously, stop being a retarded child and just take the vaccine.

Everything said above is only towards people that have easy access to the vaccine and refuse to take it anyways. If you are in a situation where you can't easily get it or where it costs you money and you can't really afford it. I'm not blaming you. But everyone that can easily get it but refuses to is factually acting stupid and acting against scientific consent.

I was gonna write a long post to point out how ridicolus this is but i stopped myself.

So ill just say - You are one of the most selfish individiuals with severe lack of empathy for other with imense narcistic traits that make people like you be the sole reason why this world is going down like it is. I am feeling incredibly lucky that most people know better than this and are choosing to their part to end this event that put so much tragedy into lives of thousands of families

Peace out
about 60% will get the "vaccine"
inflated numbers so its closer to 50%.
Virus will go away once it gives people their natural immunity.

Anto vaccers are a major reason it takes longer to get rid of diseases for good. Seriously, stop making this an option, just take the god damn vaccine if you have the possibility to do so. Not doing it is literally retarded and strictly a bad call. Even for people that cry about the sideeffects. ALL MEDICINE HAS SIDEEFFECTS!
it is just a coof.
Why would I want to get some strange side effects if I already got the virus and it did nothing to me?
it is anti science to inject yourself with some experimental thing if you don't need it.
stop insulting or trying to force people to take it.
If you want it then go ahead and take it yourself.

*shrugs

No, this is the exactly correct way. People are lazy - they want their health issue to be fixed asap with medicines. Pharmer industries provide yoi those medicinces to heal faster than natural. Obviously in exchange those used medicines have downsides - not only immedeat ones, but also temporare ones. That way people keep getting sick and pharmer industries can keep selling their medicines over and over again. Do you really believe they care about your health? They give a fuck about that, they're even happy if people get sick cause that means profit.

Medicines and Vaccines are rarely direct damage, but they are almsot every time indirect damage. Pharma industries are happy, the dumb sheeps of consumers are happy, and the higher up rulers are happy as well cause the citizens are happy.

B

Ballel

I never had a Covid test, but if I ever inadvertently got the virus I must of been asymptomatic most likely. :memehm:
The test is simple, you just insert a "cotton bud"-like thing in your mouth and rub it on the back of your mouth.
I was even allowed to do it myself and then give it back to the health practicioner. It's very simple.

The test is simple, you just insert a "cotton bud"-like thing in your mouth and rub it on the back of your mouth.
I was even allowed to do it myself and then give it back to the health practicioner. It's very simple.
Yeah I did acknowledge the procedure but I never did take it in the past, mostly due not suffering any visible symptoms associable to it. :memehm:

Yes you are.
you are 100% wrong
yeaaa..... ok

Yes you are.
you are 100% wrong

we don't talk about these lesser vaccines.
Russia and China lol.

Moderna and Pfizer vaccines have no virus in them.
btw ironically the "lesser" vaccine have prove to bring more results to the table.. especially the Russian one.. idk why do you have to disagree at everything mate..

for us is shuving a cotton bud in the nose... spin it until your nose has an extra hole and the person is near death awaiting to sneeze and then pull it out.. and store it into a liquid