Will you take the vaccine for covid?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I just can say, I work in a Hospital with contact to more than 100 doctors in Vienna, close contact to a lot of them. Every single one of them has taken the vaccine, every single one of them is hardly promoting to take them ASAP. I even know the 2 doctors which found the possible best treatment against possible thrombosis from the vaccines and COVID (fun fact, to get a thrombosis by Covid is hundred and thousand and more times higher then from vaccine) on a weekly basis.

To read the argument of some people is kinda sad. Cause I have to deal with the sicc people resulting from COVID, we have so much „long COVID“ patients which still are suffering cause of an infection last year. Still can’t breath properly, have problems with sports, one even get unconscious if he does Sport or even Laughs to hard. A teacher, 40 years old.

and we could get rid of this, but no, some people think they have eaten the wisdom by YouTube.

I'm waiting for in-person classes. I'm over online communication at this point. This year has accelerated how quickly I'm going to leave the social media sphere of the internet.
We have in-person classes since February and they're hell because of the testing. But generally I prefer those, too.

CNN - goverment propaganda that saying that you need to listen your LORD, everything is perfect. All decision of your LORD is something that will bring prosperity and happyness.
Like even when FOX shows how people on video saying things, Zombies still call this fake.
Fox News is not most truthful news, but it's not propaganda
You must have missed years 2017 to Jan 2021 for the Fox News Propoganda Train

Also Pre 2017 Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi

Did you use a foxnews Tucker Carlson piece as a source... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You god damn idiot have ZERO idea of how herd immunity works.
It's not just a cough and just half of the population taking the vaccine won't be enough. If only half take it, millions still need to die until we get proper immunity. And if we are unlucky we get many mutations of the virus from those other 50% and need a new vaccine.
If you have zero knowledge on the topic JUST LISTEN TO THE GOD DAMN DOCTORS!
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? DOING A 5 MINUTE INTERNET SEARCH AND THINKING YOU'RE SOME SUPER EXPERT AND KNOW STUFF WHICH THE SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS DON'T KNOW?
If you're sick, do you take medicine? Or do you think EVERY MEDICINE is bad? Because it's the same as vaccines you idiot. They all have possible sideffects. But the chance is SUPER SMALL.
Even if you had covic and survived it, you can still get sick again. Not every virus is the same. Recovering from covid is NOT the same as being totally immune! It just means your body managed to fight off the virus once and produced some anti bodies for it. Vaccined work a bit differently but going into detail would make this a multi page essay. Basically, experts are NOT sure yet how long you are protected after recovering from covid. So you should get the vaccine regardless as your temporary immunity from the first infection is only TEMPORARY!
Let me explain it so even an idiot like you understands. If you get a cold once and you recover, you can STILL GET A COLD IN YOUR LIFE AFTER THAT! YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE!
Get it? So stop spreading misinformation you fucking idiot. Because of people like you millions of unnecessary deaths may happen. Herd immunity only works if most of the population take the vaccine! Do your part! It is estimated that we need like 85% of all people to get vaccinated to reach herd immunity! And if you just think "Well that means not everyone needs to so I won't"
YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM AND INDIRECTLY KILLING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!
Seriously, spreading medical misinformation like this. You should be ashamed about yourself.
You are posting from a position of ignorance.
Wrong.

>Becomes sterile
>Suddently drops dead in a few years for no apparent reason

"It was definitely not the vaccine".
Maybe or maybe not.
But check this out.

If you took an mRNA vaccine for corona, you likely have spike proteins inside your brain and brain stem. stabilization of the mRNA requires lipid nanoparticles which flow through the blood stream and go into any tissue they get sucked up in. Great thing, if you only had one shot, you can get another and deal with the brain inflammation from the second shot and/or irreparable loss of brain cells.

Take a look at what Jacob Wes Ulm, MD, Ph.D. (Harvard/MID) says about the mRNA vaccine studies.

"it seems that they [mRNA vaccines] can enter a much broader tissue range compared to even attenuated virus vaccines…And since the mRNA vaccines would induce SARS-CoV-2 viral spike protein expression, that seems to mean that people who get the mRNA vaccines are going to have a much greater range of cells and tissues vulnerable to cytotoxic [T-cell] attack…with side effects that may not manifest for years (with cumulative damage and chronic inflammation)."

So, you could have had corona, and had a 99.98% chance of survival, taken an attenuated virus vaccine such as the russian one, or tested out experimental mRNA technology that is not even cleared on rats.

https://medium.com/microbial-instin...nto-the-brain-what-to-make-of-it-42b1a98dae27
Post automatically merged:

Wonder why we didnt know about this potential issue

Last edited:
Maybe or maybe not.
But check this out.

If you took an mRNA vaccine for corona, you likely have spike proteins inside your brain and brain stem. stabilization of the mRNA requires lipid nanoparticles which flow through the blood stream and go into any tissue they get sucked up in. Great thing, if you only had one shot, you can get another and deal with the brain inflammation from the second shot and/or irreparable loss of brain cells.

Take a look at what Jacob Wes Ulm, MD, Ph.D. (Harvard/MID) says about the mRNA vaccine studies.

"it seems that they [mRNA vaccines] can enter a much broader tissue range compared to even attenuated virus vaccines…And since the mRNA vaccines would induce SARS-CoV-2 viral spike protein expression, that seems to mean that people who get the mRNA vaccines are going to have a much greater range of cells and tissues vulnerable to cytotoxic [T-cell] attack…with side effects that may not manifest for years (with cumulative damage and chronic inflammation)."

So, you could have had corona, and had a 99.98% chance of survival, taken an attenuated virus vaccine such as the russian one, or tested out experimental mRNA technology that is not even cleared on rats.

https://medium.com/microbial-instin...nto-the-brain-what-to-make-of-it-42b1a98dae27

Wonder why we didnt know about this potential issue
Truth is that you DON'T KNOW HISTORY, and you are fool pleb.
If you scroll history pages of humanity than you will see how often science and medicine was wrong.
For example 20 years ago people use arsenic to cure tooth, but then it was restricted, case people find out that it lead to cancer. This is just small example, while there are hundred stories like that. You are ignorant, case you saying that COVID vaccine will save you from getting infected by virus, but truth is that HYPE ONLY, made vaccine workable. After you lab rats will be vaccinated true test will began. More to that real consequences will show em self too.
Look what happened with Astro Zeneka vaccine! It was restricted by some goverments.
But again, thanks to you plebs I will learn is that good thing to give a shot and get vaccinated or not...but only in few years pleb. So yeah go on do it to yourself.

Now before you try to argue, I will tell you than UNO made resolution, that you can't judge people for taking vaccine or not. Anything else goes against that.

I just can say, I work in a Hospital with contact to more than 100 doctors in Vienna, close contact to a lot of them. Every single one of them has taken the vaccine, every single one of them is hardly promoting to take them ASAP. I even know the 2 doctors which found the possible best treatment against possible thrombosis from the vaccines and COVID (fun fact, to get a thrombosis by Covid is hundred and thousand and more times higher then from vaccine) on a weekly basis.

To read the argument of some people is kinda sad. Cause I have to deal with the sicc people resulting from COVID, we have so much „long COVID“ patients which still are suffering cause of an infection last year. Still can’t breath properly, have problems with sports, one even get unconscious if he does Sport or even Laughs to hard. A teacher, 40 years old.

and we could get rid of this, but no, some people think they have eaten the wisdom by YouTube.
Soooo? Do you know that in most all hospitals vaccine is must have thing right now? So you will take a shot or lose your job. Obvious I know doctors who even payed for false vaccine haha, but others took it, and saying that it's good, case they have to believe that they didn't make wrong choise.