Will you take the vaccine for covid?

No im not even planning i """had""" so i cant get infected again and last time i didnt feel it ,i dont mind for others its free choice will person take it or no why should somebody force you?why should i or we force others? Everybody have choice

There are 2 sides of the coin. But honestly, saying that you should "trust the science" and "shut up" is BS. Science thrives through criticism. Science is evolving because people constantly ask questions. A vaccine isn't a finished product, it needs constant monitoring and improvement, changes in formula, etc. So you will need to get shots on a regular basis. It isn't over after just 2 shots. In Germany we call that "Auffrischungsimpfung". 2 shots is the beginning, then it's one shot every year or so.

And no, you aren't killing people by not taking a vaccine. Viruses kill people. And they will find a way to mutate, whether we like it or not. We need to find alternative methods of treating people and stop pretending like the vaccines are the great saviours. They don't kill the root of the problem which is the most important thing.
I see only facts.

And this is the typical sheep respond... "The entire medical field" but then go on and quote only those who are directly supported and financed by pharma industries. How about the countless doctors and medical pros who do say that the vaccine is really unhealthy for the body in the long term? Do their words not count?
Dont bother. Those idiots think they are smarter than the entire medical field

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I see only facts.

And this is the typical sheep respond... "The entire medical field" but then go on and quote only those who are directly supported and financed by pharma industries. How about the countless doctors and medical pros who do say that the vaccine is really unhealthy for the body in the long term? Do their words not count?
Yes indeed

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything you’ve said the last couple of days has offended a wide swath of users on this forum; you have absolutely no moral high ground, you fucking goon. You’ve insulted the families of everyone who died from COVID, don’t be a dipshit AND a hypocrite.
I've never insulted anyone, you're just overly sensitive and too immature to have a proper discussion. However, you directly insulted Tpein's family which I won't stand for.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I've never insulted anyone, you're just overly sensitive and too immature to have a proper discussion. However, you directly insulted Tpein's family which I won't stand for.
The white knight of spreading misinformation about flat earth and COVID suddenly grows a conscience, you are completely delusional and hiding behind this moral facade that totally contradicts your heinous views. Seek help or don’t, but shut the fuck up either way.

The white knight of spreading misinformation about flat earth and COVID suddenly grows a conscience, you are completely delusional and hiding behind this moral facade that totally contradicts your heinous views. Seek help or don’t, but shut the fuck up either way.
I think you're projecting with everything you said just now.
Okay, that'll be enough of insults :lusalty:
I haven't even insulted, I wish I could insult but he's trying to provoke people to have this thread closed.

I want to take, but my country is rulled by a far-right military junta like the ones some guys in this thread love, and they are doing everything they can to prevent people to get vaccines, even if the president and his governament ministers are all vaccined, he even put a secrecy on his vaccination card for 100y to prevent people to point to his hipocrisy of saying people would turn in caimans or become gay by taking the vaccines, but taking it anyway. He say things like Holy Water, hidroxycloroquine, ozonium pills in the anus and even medicine for chicken fleas can help, while vaccines have a "chinese chips to make u gay and control your mind with 5G". Kind sad to see people living in countries with much better governament systems and that arent suffering that much from the COVID falling for those kind of propaganda.

I would love to change places with one of the snowflakes that are afraid of 5G, Bill Gates, CCP or any of those Facebook theories and just be able to have me and my family protected from death, because after losing close friends, family members and seeing 4000people dying everyday for the last 6months u get a reality check that make those discussions of "what about my freedom hurdur" just pointless.

Hope none of u guys have to live under the regimes u like, because its funny to defend those conspiracies in the internet, but being ruled by them is hell.