Will you take the vaccine for covid?

I want to take, but my country is rulled by a far-right military junta like the ones some guys in this thread love, and they are doing everything they can to prevent people to get vaccines, even if the president and his governament ministers are all vaccined, he even put a secrecy on his vaccination card for 100y to prevent people to point to his hipocrisy of saying people would turn in caimans or become gay by taking the vaccines, but taking it anyway. He say things like Holy Water, hidroxycloroquine, ozonium pills in the anus and even medicine for chicken fleas can help, while vaccines have a "chinese chips to make u gay and control your mind with 5G". Kind sad to see people living in countries with much better governament systems and that arent suffering that much from the COVID falling for those kind of propaganda.

I would love to change places with one of the snowflakes that are afraid of 5G, Bill Gates, CCP or any of those Facebook theories and just be able to have me and my family protected from death, because after losing close friends, family members and seeing 4000people dying everyday for the last 6months u get a reality check that make those discussions of "what about my freedom hurdur" just pointless.

Hope none of u guys have to live under the regimes u like, because its funny to defend those conspiracies in the internet, but being ruled by them is hell.
Literally no one here is saying any of this lmao

I see only facts.

And this is the typical sheep respond... "The entire medical field" but then go on and quote only those who are directly supported and financed by pharma industries. How about the countless doctors and medical pros who do say that the vaccine is really unhealthy for the body in the long term? Do their words not count?
Let's just say I understand both sides. But what I don't like is if people try to force others to take it by saying things like you're killing people if you don't. There are people like me who shouldn't take it and some of them might give in to the pressure or not inform themselves If they're allergic and get themselves killed because of that dumb rushing things. Listen to each other, try to understand each other and stop forcing your view on people. That's how it should be and that's how we make progress as a society and at science.

I want to take, but my country is rulled by a far-right military junta like the ones some guys in this thread love, and they are doing everything they can to prevent people to get vaccines, even if the president and his governament ministers are all vaccined, he even put a secrecy on his vaccination card for 100y to prevent people to point to his hipocrisy of saying people would turn in caimans or become gay by taking the vaccines, but taking it anyway. He say things like Holy Water, hidroxycloroquine, ozonium pills in the anus and even medicine for chicken fleas can help, while vaccines have a "chinese chips to make u gay and control your mind with 5G". Kind sad to see people living in countries with much better governament systems and that arent suffering that much from the COVID falling for those kind of propaganda.

I would love to change places with one of the snowflakes that are afraid of 5G, Bill Gates, CCP or any of those Facebook theories and just be able to have me and my family protected from death, because after losing close friends, family members and seeing 4000people dying everyday for the last 6months u get a reality check that make those discussions of "what about my freedom hurdur" just pointless.

Hope none of u guys have to live under the regimes u like, because its funny to defend those conspiracies in the internet, but being ruled by them is hell.
Your government can give ours a run for their money ngl

B

Ballel

he even put a secrecy on his vaccination card for 100y to prevent people to point to his hipocrisy of saying people would turn in caimans or become gay by taking the vaccines, but taking it anyway. He say things like Holy Water, hidroxycloroquine, ozonium pills in the anus and even medicine for chicken fleas can help, while vaccines have a "chinese chips to make u gay and control your mind with 5G
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::josad::josad::josad::catcry:
This would be funny if it weren't so sad...

I am fully vaccinated and immune. I was fortunate and didn't experience any side effects from either dose.

My state is also planning on doing a lottery for people who are vaccinated. If you win, then you get a million dollars. I could use a cool million.

What country you from?
I live in the United States. More specifically I live in Massachusetts. I don't know the specifics of Governor Baker's lottery plan though. I guess people sign up online?
Post automatically merged:

That's pretty dumb of him. If it was a private party, that would be a different story, but the governor is basically promoting discrimination that way.
Honestly I thought it was a farce. I don't know why he is even trying a lottery because the majority of residents have been vaccinated, so why try to bribe them? Or maybe it is supposed to be seen as a reward? Nevertheless my friends and I have joked about hitting the vaccine lottery.

Bolsonaro is the worst.

I live in the United States. More specifically I live in Massachusetts. I don't know the specifics of Governor Baker's lottery plan though. I guess people sign up online?

Honestly I thought it was a farce. I don't know why he is even trying a lottery because the majority of residents have been vaccinated, so why try to bribe them? Or maybe it is supposed to be seen as a reward? Nevertheless my friends and I have joked about hitting the vaccine lottery.
Whatever it is, this is a dangerous thing to do. Dividing people into groups and giving one group benefits the other does not get never ends well. It's also unconstitutional in the majority of Western countries to do that. Private companies have the liberty to do that and choose their customers, just like the latter can boycot the company If they don't like the way they're doing business. But a government legally can't do that. So yeah, I think this might just be a farce or an idea which isn't gonna fly.

Everything you’ve said the last couple of days has offended a wide swath of users on this forum; you have absolutely no moral high ground, you fucking goon. You’ve insulted the families of everyone who died from COVID, don’t be a dipshit AND a hypocrite.
Too Late, they dont understand the hypocrisy yet call everyone else hypocrites

The white knight of spreading misinformation about flat earth and COVID
Typical manipulated sheep tactic to throw all together in one pot. Just cause flat earth theory is non sense bs, not everything you try to push into that shelf due to your incomepetence, is automatically non sense as well...

Out of "arguments" then start to pull the "conspiracy theorist" card lmao.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Already vaccinated with one dose.

Second dose due in August.

Is covid real? You should have seen conditions in India a month ago. This is no normal viral fever. In my known, few people died coz of covid, few got other health conditions like kidney issues aggravated coz of covid.

Is vaccine necessary? Yes it is unless you don't care about your own life and those of others.

Can vaccine guarantee 100% protection? Absolutely not. Bithi is perfect especially when we got so little time to understand genetic material of the virus and prepare vaccine. But it will definitely help in reducing the severity of covid pandemic. So get vaccinated

And here goes the next "you a conspiracy theorist" soldier again... Dont you worry, I live in germany but most of my families are in afghanistan, so I know exactly the situation you're talking about.

Which does change the fact of vaccines being completely unhealthy and bad for you about 0.00%. You're not in „Britain's got Talent“ where you pull an emotional story and then expect to have won lmao.

The problem in those countries lie deep in following problems:
  1. Hygene
  2. Pepole being careless and not cautious at all.
  3. Sick people cant all be treated well enough all the time.
Especially 1. and 2. are the problems, cause 3. just shows why the death rate by covid is pretty high there compared to more advanced countries. 1. and 2. are the reason covid is spreading, so the problem is within the peoples. Vaccine would definitely help to stop the spread and people dying on covid - but on the other hand it doesent change the fact that the vaccines themselves also can leave quite massive health problems in the long term. So instead to try pushing the vaccine agenda, try to push the hygene and staying cautious agenda - if people started to stop crying about less social contact for a period of some time and we all would properly act by the hygene rules, that would be the most healthy way to stop covid.

So concluded: yes you're right that vaccine is a short cut (more or less) to stop the spreading of the virus and stop the peoples dying from it - but it doesent change the fact that neither the vaccine is healthy in any way and may cause trouble for most of the vaccinated people in the future, nor that the solution of vaccinating everyone is the correct way to stop the problem. Always think long term, not short term. That is the problem many peoples have. Everytime they're sick, they immedeatly go to take some medicine (or vaccine in this case for "potential" sickness) without caring about their long term problems, cause they wanna have their short term problems solved asap.

Everytime they're sick, they immedeatly go to take some medicine (or vaccine in this case for "potential" sickness) without caring about their long term problems, cause they wanna have their short term problems solved asap.
Pharma industries love every single one of you. Without you, they would make next to no profit.

I am fully vaccinated and immune. I was fortunate and didn't experience any side effects from either dose.
You'll experience the side effects in the long term. But you'll never come to the idea to say that those health issues you have in maybe 10 years, are a side effect of the vaccine you took against covid now. Its always the same, people carelessly taking medicines and vaccines and think they had no side effects cause they didnt immedeatly collpsed, but their body is slowly weakening in multiple areas and damaged in the long term, which they dont want to realize.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Typical manipulated sheep tactic to throw all together in one pot. Just cause flat earth theory is non sense bs, not everything you try to push into that shelf due to your incomepetence, is automatically non sense as well...

Out of "arguments" then start to pull the "conspiracy theorist" card lmao.
The second you call someone a “sheep,” it tells them everything they need to know about you…if you wanna get your information from YouTube instead of scientists and other experts, be my fucking guest, but don’t cry to me when people start shedding you like snakeskin because they don’t want an unvaccinated idiot in their corner :kayneshrug:

The second you call someone a “sheep,” it tells them everything they need to know about you…if you wanna get your information from YouTube instead of scientists and other experts, be my fucking guest, but don’t cry to me when people start shedding you like snakeskin because they don’t want an unvaccinated idiot in their corner :kayneshrug:
Sorry for you that there are countless scientist and doctors who warn from the vaccine and whom I actually have my info from. Even my brother is doctor and heavily against the vaccine for the normal folk.

Also I dont know if you noticed it yet, but I only call those sheep who think one dimensionally, try to sweet talk the vaccine with their head canon denying the clear science, and try to call out those who are against it "consperacy theorist", "flat earther" and bs like that.

I know there are enough smart people who are for the vaccine to go through - but they all know it has long term health issues, they just say that the short term benefit we have from the vaccines to fight the pandamic has a higher value than those health issues we risk by taking the vaccine. A view I can definitely understand, but I definitely disagree with all the way.