Status
Not open for further replies.
But anyways jokes aside

I would understand if you accused me of debating beta for long but this is just not it
My reason for resting a vote on you, and what you say right here are two completely different things. The interaction/debate with beta didn’t ping me so much as the way you came across as quick to explain general questioning that didn’t really need as much explanation as you gave.

But anyways jokes aside

My reason for resting a vote on you, and what you say right here are two completely different things. The interaction/debate with beta didn’t ping me so much as the way you came across as quick to explain general questioning that didn’t really need as much explanation as you gave.
Hayumi this serious, this early on. Must be scum :wonderland:

So far I have uwu as town, as I don't expect an Inno Child fake to work out. That's about it really. I'm not exactly an expert reader even when I do know other players (and when I'm not on basically 0 sleep)

But anyways jokes aside

Ok so, if I ignored beta; he will be all over my ass for the whole game, and I don’t want that, not beca I am afraof him but to sum up he would ignore any other reasonable shit so...

I'm now 53% suspicious
? For the record, I can’t stand people who say I have a meta. When I’m scum or town I’ll act every type of way there is to act. Sometimes I’ll inactifag and rely on coasting, sometimes I’ll be super active. Sometimes I’ll be super amiable and suck up, sometimes I’ll be super aggressive, and everything in between ect. Every time I’m town or maf and give a “self meta”, I get sussed like anyone else would. I know it isn’t a good look, but do I give a fck? No, because it’s to point out my meta doesn’t exist and that’s on receipts.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.