Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So far I have uwu as town, as I don't expect an Inno Child fake to work out. That's about it really. I'm not exactly an expert reader even when I do know other players (and when I'm not on basically 0 sleep)
There's the possibility of it being a fake reveal, which would explain why UwU is flaunting it but for some reason not using it. I mean, by claiming he can confirm himself he's already put a target on his back, so his approach doesn't make much sense. I agree that at the very least he can make some sort of reveal, just not convinced it's a legit one.

Because its simply flavour knowledge, he doesn't have info about who is what or what will be what, and most flavour info can be googled as well, so can't see it being anti-town.
Having all flavour info out on the table, generally speaking, helps town. Not to mention, a lot of people who aren't familiar with flavour were confused. Why not just come out with what he knows, to be helpful?

Unvote
Vote Krogoth

Jumping to the defence of a player I was reading town anyway is very off. Scum's motivation to defend UwU would be knowing that he is likely the Inno Child and so not reading him as town would look terrible for them

Having all flavour info out on the table, generally speaking, helps town. Not to mention, a lot of people who aren't familiar with flavour were confused. Why not just come out with what he knows, to be helpful?
I already did come out with what I knew so far flavour wise.

There hasn't been anything else besides the opening post to analyze.

I could make a probable roles of scum team analysis but there's frankly half a dozen combos that could all work so I'm keeping quiet on that from until there's actually something to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.