Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hahaha i usually saw your post here at this fc.

im about to welcome you n u already quote my post there.. welcome back btw:optimistic:
dont worry i can only post here lol
Post automatically merged:

Honestly I’m happy to see mods/admins are doing their jobs

I thought they only targetted me but now they finally banned a scrub
before i was away you already banned now u re back? now waiting ndule back

As much as i want an aerial battle, i have the feeling it wouldn't meet our expectations or atleast my expectations. Oda isn't really that good at drawing fights - except for some moments. I see an aerial fight to be purely based on speed where they fly around and just fuck everything up. But knowing how bad Oda is at being consistent with speed, i feel like it wouldn't be as good as i imagine it. I might be wrong ofc.
If Murata (One Punch Man) was drawing the fight then OH BOY! It would be the best fight ever.
Oda just sucks at drawing fights. Look at the roof top fight for example - i was really looking forward to it and what happend? The worst choreography ever. No tention, characters being AFK for the most part of the fight and just stand by the side doing literaly nothing, BS plotarmor moments and so on...
in alternate timeline sanji vs king get animated by wit studio with levy vs kenny squad level of cinematografy and get 7 m view at youtube. of course haters still comment on it

Rayleigh-Sama

is that it

in alternate timeline sanji vs king get animated by wit studio with levy vs kenny squad level of cinematografy and get 7 m view at youtube. of course haters still comment on it
sanji vs Queen animated would be dope.. but if marco and sanji share their opponents it'd be Lit and make for a sick animated fight potentially

Last edited:
I’m also hoping as a power up Sanji gains his germa genes but with one miniature side effect, he’s a bit colder than usual to his opponents and even to women.

I also hope the form gives him black hair, super hardened skin and more strength and when combining DJ with his CoA it has a black flame effect which>>>>Normal DJ

Lmao perhaps I’m going a bit too far as most of those things would contradict his character
I still think it’s a cool idea though

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I’m also hoping as a power up Sanji gains his germa genes but with one miniature side effect, he’s a bit colder than usual to his opponents and even to women.

I also hope the form gives him black hair, super hardened skin and more strength and when combining DJ with his CoA it has a black flame effect which>>>>Normal DJ

Lmao perhaps I’m going a bit too far as most of those things would contradict his character
I still think it’s a cool idea though
I would like for it to not alter his personality for a few reasons.
1- it goes against Judge's philosophy if Sanji completely keep his emotions, also maintains Sora's objective.
2 - The comedy on his reaction to the change is inevitable.

Last edited:
I would like for it to not alter his personality for a few reasons.
1- it goes against Judge's philosophy if Sanji completely keep his emotions, also maintains Sora's objective.
2 - The comedy on his reaction to the Sanji is inevitable.
True very valid points actually

it’s just so great how sanji fits the bill for everything. Funny, badass, smooth, serious! Just everything!!!

check joygirl react to 1015, at sanji diable moment

btw that brago thumbnail sanji with zori sword clash with kaido is hilarous though
is there collection image sanji with zori sword clashing with everyone? roger wb memehawk?
or when zori 3 sword destroyed by mihawk?
yea i sure will soon after i get done with my prep for tomorrow's exam..

Brago's thumbnails are lit lmao, i wonder if someone made Mihawk vs sanji or roger's version but there is Sanji being Mihawk and clashing with Kaido too

yea i sure will soon after i get done with my prep for tomorrow's exam..

Brago's thumbnails are lit lmao, i wonder if someone made Mihawk vs sanji or roger's version but there is Sanji being Mihawk and clashing with Kaido too
ganbatte for the exam

True very valid points actually

it’s just so great how sanji fits the bill for everything. Funny, badass, smooth, serious! Just everything!!!
best writtn character, even beat some isekai protagonist