Status
Not open for further replies.
Unvote
Vote Krogoth

Jumping to the defence of a player I was reading town anyway is very off. Scum's motivation to defend UwU would be knowing that he is likely the Inno Child and so not reading him as town would look terrible for them
Lol, your view of jumping is massive I didn't defend him, I said your reasoning to call him anti-town is flawed.

Kon peka kon pek KON PEKO! Happy to be here
I'll do a read up of the thread, since I was a bit late in and been a big time since I even logged in here.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Nah there's 2 types of Innocent child

The involuntary type who gets announced at game start

And the voluntary type who gets it as a one shot ability

I'm the second
How frequent is the second likely to feature in a game like this?

I give that an IC-like claim is an attention attractor, hence unless a scum has nothing to fear about being quite attentioned since very early game stage, which is most of the times not the case even in a WIFOM (in this particular case intended as Players judging you better for it for several reasons such also aside from point 1 the notion you were not pressured by a large Town block to come up with this claim) situation unless too massive of one, you might be presumably not scum since someone from now on will probably check you in different ways. Even though I have not much insight on the fabric of the game roles structure therefore this is a bold assumption to make for now.

There are some scum roles in Mafia games that have no fear to be checked in some way and I don't know how likely it is that if someone checked you in some way it could trouble you over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.