I think it needs to be brought up, we as men have become so feminine compared to our ancestors it's insane, a major part of the reason is this feminine modern society we live in, don't get me wrong, we've come a long way but we are ruled by our emotions more than ever.

I'm by no means perfect, no one is, everyone has their flaws they need to work on and you will continue to have room for improvement aslong as you live, but the way some men behave is very effeminate and they don't even realize it.

For example, I made a thread recently asking if covid was real, regardless of your personal opinion on the matter or what you think of me, alot of you assumed there was an ulterior motive behind my post when there really wasn't.

We've forgotten how to be like men, I naturally talk in a direct manner, my words don't have double meaning yet more than one time I've been attacked by others(not even on this forum, in actual real life) because they believed I was saying something to insult them somehow.

Are you actually serious? Since when did men resort to these covert tactics when they want to insult someone? That's literally what females do and because we've grown up in this female-centric society most likely in single parent households with alot of emphasis on gossiping, reputation and passive aggressive behavior, or just had weak fathers, we've been conditioned to behave this way.

Whatever is happened with modern western societies and first world countries is leading us to a path of destruction and it's happening because we're not really men anymore.

Going to leave this clip because it's what inspired me to make this thread.
https://youtube.com/shorts/qh24oiNX79o?feature=share

Last edited:
I thunk modern world is becoming more masculine though, I mean woman too are trying to have more masculine qualities in order to keep up with the world or rather that is how people have their thoughts about moving up. Which has caused everyone leaving their feminine qualities behind.

I thunk modern world is becoming more masculine though, I mean woman too are trying to have more masculine qualities in order to keep up with the world or rather that is how people have their thoughts about moving up. Which has caused everyone leaving their feminine qualities behind.
Women are becoming more masculine to make up for men becoming more feminine, it's all backwards and messed up.

Life can only exists through a balance of contrast, ying/yang, light/dark, warm/cold, sleep/wake, masculine/feminine.

If you change one equation the other qualities will be changed aswell to maintain homeostasis.

However, men are naturally supposed to be masculine while women are naturally supposed to be feminine, if men are turned more feminine women will by default become more masculine but it's not the same thing, it's an unnatural thing.

Masculine energy in a woman manifests in the form of bitching, nagging, complaining, bossy behavior, it lacks the grounding that men have because it's not coming from a man.

Feminine energy from a man will be equally corrupted, it comes in the form of beta behavior, simping and generally weak behavior.

Last edited:
Maybe since there're too many entertainment platforms, mediums, social media, or social gatherings that make things way too easy compared to before? Like maybe currently you just have to slide a DM to someone to interact, become their BF/GF, or insult someone without ever needing to physically involved in a fight with him/her...since maybe our social media world is filled with too many interaction shortcuts such as those?