You cant compare us mere mortals to chuck norris
Chack Norris is the savior, Chack Norris is the messiah, the Moses of young man. I grew up watching his movies thanks to my dad who recommended me to watch old movies with the proper guys.
Post automatically merged:

Chack Norris vs Kaido, Kaido is defeated by Chack's fearless gaze.
:steef:

Bring Chack Norris back!
:cr7:

Look at my man Chack, full of chest hair, thick beard, the man is a beast.
:crocusuh:
This is the problem, we've come to associate masculinity with merely the physical qualities of someone, there are plenty of weak men with chest hair and beard.

Your mentality is what truly matters, the body is merely a vessel to express the spirit.

A true man is not attached to worldly things, he's not controlled by desires or any emotions, he doesn't own alot of things beyond the bare necessities and he doesn't depend on anything or anyone, that's a true man imo.

Someone who can't be bought, controlled, blackmailed or frightened, if you are subject to any of the above you're not truly there yet.

I'm not there yet but I'm on that journey.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
This is the problem, we've come to associate masculinity with merely the physical qualities of someone, there are plenty of weak men with chest hair and beard.

Your mentality is what truly matters, the body is merely a vessel to express the spirit.

A true man is not attached to worldly things, he's not controlled by desires or any emotions, he doesn't own alot of things beyond the bare necessities and he doesn't depend on anything or anyone, that's a true man imo.

Someone who can't be bought, controlled, blackmailed or frightened, if you are subject to any of the above you're not truly there yet.
Chest hair is a sign of high testosterone and testosterone makes you stronger @Master OF Haki is right

Last edited:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I mean, who gives a fuck really?

Same way non of us like being told what to do neither do other people like being told same

If someone wants to live a certain lifestyle go for it as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

All i see is bitching, old man yelling at the sky type of situation
You say that but you love my rock hard abs

First of all it was a joke, I had to bring Chack the beast back to light.
Not necessarily, the body and spirit/mentality are connected and intertwined. You can't have strong spirit without strong physical foundation and you can't have a strong body without strong spiritual foundation.
You're describing a monk, a taoist who has abandoned the worldy matters.

I'm not there yet but I'm on that journey.
What you consider a MAN is up to your own interpretation, based on your life experience and believes. I'm not here to have a philosophical discussions on what MAN means, I have my standards you have yours.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
What you consider a MAN is up to your own interpretation, based on your life experience and believes. I'm not here to have a philosophical discussions on what MAN means, I have my standards you have yours.
This. different cultures have different views.
Plus the whole thing of guys being forced to live as "men" and being told to "man up" is absolute cancer in todays society

strength isn't all about muscles.. if you're mentally just chimp with no moral standards
I've seen strong men with weak body, and I've seen weak men with strong body. But there's something that all strong men have in common, and that is the tone shit of testosterone that covers their bodies.

Plus the whole thing of guys being forced to live as "men" and being told to "man up" is absolute cancer in todays society
BS, what's wrong with 'man up' ?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Not every man is created equally and often than not certain non reachable expectations are put on men that can't live up to it and instead of providing assistance and support they are told to "man up"

I worked with men that were victims of rape and in 90% of those cases they were just told to man up and suck it up. That drove them to depression and often suicidal lifestyle. If they have gotten the support they would recover much better and faster. But hey , "man up"

I mean, who gives a fuck really?

Same way non of us like being told what to do neither do other people like being told same

If someone wants to live a certain lifestyle go for it as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

All i see is bitching, old man yelling at the sky type of situation
No one here is trying to tell people how to live, we're just addressing the problem and nothing more. I have no intentions of stopping people from doing what they want to do.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
β€Ž
I've seen strong men with weak body, and I've seen weak men with strong body. But there's something that all strong men have in common, and that is the tone shit of testosterone that covers their bodies.

I think he means how men aren't allowed to show weakness or else they get shunned. Suicide rates among males are higher than females due to societal expectations but they don't get the attention they need and ate instead viewed as weak btiches.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
No one here is trying to tell people how to live, we're just addressing the problem and nothing more. I have no intentions of stopping people from doing what they want to do.
We have evolved as a society to not depended on warriors and conqueror. There is no need anymore for that way of life.
We have developed machinery and technology to aid us in every day work.
Everything we as mankind achieved so far enabled us easier lives

If you guys "miss good old days" then the only way is to go to the time before technology advancement

Not every man is created equally and often than not certain non reachable expectations are put on men that can't live up to it and instead of providing assistance and support they are told to "man up"

I worked with men that were victims of rape and in 90% of those cases they were just told to man up and suck it up. That drove them to depression and often suicidal lifestyle. If they have gotten the support they would recover much better and faster. But hey , "man up"
I think he means how men aren't allowed to show weakness or else they get shunned. Suicide rates among males are higher than females due to societal expectations but they don't get the attention they need and ate instead viewed as weak btiches.
literally lol